Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No matter what temperature a room is, it's always at room temperature... :p
LOL, true...but in the Pharmaceutical business its a defined international regulatory definition that 25*C is “controlled room temperature”. It also specifies not more that 60% humidity to meet the definition.

Yep, was following the conversation the other day, sure I'll experience the same someday. Where is the FL trip taking you??

Nah, that’s “No More Tears”. Ben keeps some in the back of his van...
:rofl:
Was thinking a Tear-Aid is like a Band-Aid but different.:lol::poke:
shopping.jpg

Johnson & Johnson? lol

I know, I think it's an odd name they went with. Maybe it helps you remember though...

Yep, was following the conversation the other day, sure I'll experience the same someday. Where is the FL trip taking you??

Down to Sarasota, I spent my first 23 years there, though it is a much different place now. At least my old house was bought by a musician, who liked the mid-century style, and didn't tear it down. My Mom and her husband live in a great Christian senior-living place there. And I have one sister and my little brother live there too, nieces and nephews, and my best childhood friend.

I know, I think it's an odd name they went with. Maybe it helps you remember though...

Down to Sarasota, I spent my first 23 years there, though it is a much different place now. At least my old house was bought by a musician, who liked the mid-century style, and didn't tear it down. My Mom and her husband live in a great Christian senior-living place there. And I have one sister and my little brother live there too, nieces and nephews, and my best childhood friend.
Sounds like a great trip!!

You guys making anything special for the Super Bowl? I will have the game on but really don't care who wins. I don't follow the sport much. I am fixing a pot of Chicken Chili and a pan of Loaded Nacho Fries.
I changed my mind. Making garlic mushroom alfredo Florentine sauce over tri-color penne.

Sauce is done, cooking the pasta next...

6F64B640-AF84-432F-A08D-3031763E1BD2.jpeg

DBE9A58D-6D5B-4782-B6D3-2B58481D009D.jpeg

-
Back