Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
By the way How long is a short circuit? I have a short circuit in my left tail light and not sure how long it may be. Do I just check the connections or could it be longer and somewhere in the main line

By the way How long is a short circuit? I have a short circuit in my left tail light and not sure how long it may be. Do I just check the connections or could it be longer and somewhere in the main line
Just go to napa they have a book on replacements.

Whats more significant in the ratings ?
Amps
Watts
Lumens
Candlepower?
Im so confuzzled. I know theres a few more pointless ratings but inquiring mindless need to know...

I dont work on short circuits any more,the long ones pay better.

Whats more significant in the ratings ?
Amps
Watts
Lumens
Candlepower?
Im so confuzzled. I know theres a few more pointless ratings but inquiring mindless need to know...
The most important thing is photon count and aligning them properly. Once they start bouncing into each other, retinal reception can drop by nearly 40%.

The most important thing is photon count and aligning them properly. Once they start bouncing into each other, retinal reception can drop by nearly 40%.
LOL that will get it going! So Dave when you going on Jeopardy anyhow?

Sorry man just cannot afford the therapy right now.
Ooops no Hoppy meant to say THEY kept going on and on...you tried to reminding them the OP asked to close the discussion...no one listened.

Ooops no Hoppy meant to say THEY kept going on and on...you tried to reminding them the OP asked to close the discussion...no one listened.
LOL You know it is common practice in this thread to twist quotes right?:rofl:

Dam Rick nailed it should be interesting what the paint recommendations are lets let it stew for a bit!:rofl::rofl:

-
Back