Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I was stationed in Cali it was at Moffett field which now Nasa owns (aimes) , there are two old blimp hangers there one we had the other they kind of used to mothball stuff. It was always open guess the door was messed up, pretty cool stuff inside the old X wing, ton of different prototypes etc. The housing I lived in literaly behind us was one of the bigger wind tunnels, pretty cool to see that puppy in operation. When it started up you thought the rumble was a earthquake.

Falcon Heavy on it's way with a red Tesla roadster:) Cost 90 million to launch and two of the three boosters set back down on the pad like twins.
Look for more big things from SpaceX. The roadster has a spacesuited driver to be a "Guardian of the Galaxy"
This is so cool!!!

Crap someone will have to turn that
Done!

1C274D68-A7E5-4AF2-ADE6-766FB5184616.jpeg

Wow that jackstand thread is still going on I need to start a worthless thread just to see how many rocket scientists we have on here!

So which way do you mount a 168 bulb in for optimal lumens and lowest amperage draw, I do not want to go led. Do I use CW windings of the filament in northern hemispheres or CCW?

Bet 30 replies on it.

Falcon Heavy on it's way with a red Tesla roadster:) Cost 90 million to launch and two of the three boosters set back down on the pad like twins.
Look for more big things from SpaceX. The roadster has a spacesuited driver to be a "Guardian of the Galaxy"
This is so cool!!!
Still can't beat a Saturn V

So which way do you mount a 168 bulb in for optimal lumens and lowest amperage draw, I do not want to go led. Do I use CW windings of the filament in northern hemispheres or CCW?

Bet 30 replies on it.
twist it to the right

I thought you were a farmer. I have moved wider loads with a trailer. Just because it sticks out and only 3 miles....geesh I guess I am too much of a dare devil. If I was there I would back a car trailer under it and away I would go. Get someone in front if you want. People will not see a big building coming and run into it....they are going to move! 1st rule of hauling wide loads. Drive your truck and let THEM look out for you.
yeah been there done that but that was in the days before a cop moved in between the two properties

Just in case you think I wouldn't....ask those who were there

View attachment 1715139176

View attachment 1715139184
haha

twist it to the right
Dont go into the light....

I almost regret getting involved in that thread..ahhh gives me something to do.

Coffee shop thread lost me with all the military stuff,as im not affiliated or associate with any military people. No disrespect intended, you all have my deepest respect. The highest level of public service bar none.

Coffee shop thread lost me with all the military stuff,as im not affiliated or associate with any military people. No disrespect intended, you all have my deepest respect. The highest level of public service bar none.
Sorry

It is funny in a sick way the OP said thanks in post 5 or so. I am seriously thinking to put up something so stupid to look like a moron just to see the answers!:rofl::rofl:

Bet 30 replies on it.
If you use the CW windings you have to make sure that you do not create a short circuit longer than 3 centimeters.

-
Back