Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, wow suddenly everyone has a big workload of projects. Must have something to do with the complex dynamic between wives, holidays and ???

Just ready to end the workweek...customers will be tired and spent-out from the holiday. We won't be too busy.

Making a quick trip to our nation's Capitol tomorrow! Never gets old, seeing the monuments and museum exhibits, and they don't cost anything!

I always enjoy any trip in an airplane!

Come by and hang out for a while. I'm 20mins South of DC

Good morning, wow suddenly everyone has a big workload of projects. Must have something to do with the complex dynamic between wives, holidays and ???

Just ready to end the workweek...customers will be tired and spent-out from the holiday. We won't be too busy.

Making a quick trip to our nation's Capitol tomorrow! Never gets old, seeing the monuments and museum exhibits, and they don't cost anything!

I always enjoy any trip in an airplane!

Good luck with your trip.

I have an uncle near D.C.

Well, I talked with the ex today and she told me to call her dad. He's going to give me an adjustment next time I go to Detroit. I need to make a run out there before Christmas to drop off an engine to the head guy for my uncle, and then a trans to my trans guy.

Morning Karl. My son flew in for a few days. He said what you guys got last week was heavy stuff . Not a lot just the heavy wet kind.

Relaxing after the late night shift, watching/enjoying ,bad NBA games ,& cold adult beverage's .. Good morning ,Karl & Ray, and wacky hours FABO members...

Oops, no snow, it just looked like it from the reflections off the windshield of the cars...

Morning Karl. My son flew in for a few days. He said what you guys got last week was heavy stuff . Not a lot just the heavy wet kind.

Yes, that **** kept clogging my snowblower chute. :violent1:

I had to go side to side instead of lengthwise... It took twice as much gas from the extra weight of the wet snow making the engine run richer to move it... :banghead:

However it was great for snowballs and snowmen... :glasses7:

...And snowmen with balls.... LOL! :D

And it was all melted three days afterwards.... :clock:

Morning. Mitch, Karl, Tim. Ters,Taking it easy today.

Yup. Even though this particular Sunday is a hunting day, It is raining here. I don't need to hunt that bad !! Just Chill and watch the Skins take on Eli Manning.

I had to go side to side instead of lengthwise... It took twice as much gas from the extra weight of the wet snow making the engine run richer to move it... :banghead:

Karl, What do you have for a snowblower. I am in the market for one. I have 8K of driveway to clear. I'm thinking 28 in 3 stage ??

Funny. My son has a room with an elderly couple till spring. So he shouveled it all. Then his wife and sons move out. Unless things change. Military life always moving around.

Yup. Even though this particular Sunday is a hunting day, It is raining here. I don't need to hunt that bad !! Just Chill and watch the Skins take on Eli Manning.

I hope they beat the snot out of she lie and co. My team really sucks this year.

-
Back