Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, that **** kept clogging my snowblower chute. :violent1:

I had to go side to side instead of lengthwise... It took twice as much gas from the extra weight of the wet snow making the engine run richer to move it... :banghead:

However it was great for snowballs and snowmen... :glasses7:

...And snowmen with balls.... LOL! :D

And it was all melted three days afterwards.... :clock:

Karl,are they still enforcing that silly no snowboarding/no toboggan law?.... Kids, need to have fun,life's too short to not enjoy childhood...

Karl,are they still enforcing that silly no snowboarding/no toboggan law?.... Kids, need to have fun,life's too short to not enjoy childhood...

They are making a building on the bottom of the sledding hill now...

They may be making a new run on that hill and opening it next year... maybe... (So they say, I'll believe it when I see it...)

Here it is from the glory days of the toboggan slides:

View attachment swallow.jpg

View attachment chute_paint2.jpg

View attachment Swallow 09.jpg

View attachment Swallow Cliff Toboggan slides2.jpg

Here's when it was a sledding hill half way down the original toboggan run:

View attachment Keegan C2.jpg

True, but I was a ticking time bomb. It needed done. It was the damn anesthesia they used that screwed me up.

All in all its made me appreciate life.

I am Blessed with good health so far. But I am still 59 years young.

Karl... Talk to me about snowblowers

What do you want to know?

They make them in two stroke and 4 stroke now (Toro).

However mine is finnicky....

I used to tease the mother in law because hers would only start if she kept it in her dining room to keep it warm... Now I'm keeping mine inside also... :banghead:

My button for electric start freezes up, and did even last week with just taking it out to blow mine and the one neighbor, then it froze when I was going to get the other neighbor, so I had to bring it in to thaw and try the next morning. By then the police cadets did it for him...

If you usually get 12" or less, go with a single stage. If you get more than 12" at a time, go with two stage.

Karl, What do you have for a snowblower. I am in the market for one. I have 8K of driveway to clear. I'm thinking 28 in 3 stage ??

I just have a single stage Toro with electric start and the chute control on the handle so I don't have to keep bending over to aim the chute every pass. It's much easier on my back...

Some of the snow services around here use a small tractor with a front bucket.

What do you want to know?

They make them in two stroke and 4 stroke now (Toro).

However mine is finnicky....

I used to tease the mother in law because hers would only start if she kept it in her dining room to keep it warm... Now I'm keeping mine inside also... :banghead:

My button for electric start freezes up, and did even last week with just taking it out to blow mine and the one neighbor, then it froze when I was going to get the other neighbor, so I had to bring it in to thaw and try the next morning. By then the police cadets did it for him...

If you usually get 12" or less, go with a single stage. If you get more than 12" at a time, go with two stage.

I have 8K of driveway to clear. I was thinking 28in 4cycle 3 stage. Hoping to get a deal on cyber monday. I have a blade for my yard tractor, but it is a PIA and doesn't work as well as a Blower

We usually get no more than 12max at a time. Is a 3 stage way ovekill ?? Looks to be only around 200 more ?

What tractor I will look at cl here, Neighbor has one and does at least 1500' of gravel driveway with it and the thing is ancient along with the lawn tractor that could!

I just gave a blower tomy neighbor and still have one left because I use my tractor and scraper blade

-
Back