Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hows the R/T going?

I assume you're talking to me.

Susie is on hold now with all the Holiday stuff going on. This whole last week was busted because I was cooking and baking and doing all the kitchen duty.

This week is going to be busted too. Hafta go shopping some and meet with my friends.

The next thing I am going to do is order the torque boxes and disk brake kit. Summit racing has a delightful Brake on the cheap.....only downside is it commits me to 15 inch wheels which is probably a good idea with the HEMI.

Big shindig? Maybe I should go with them!

I actually thought of it too. at least they have good food. I was kinda getting into Mexican food ....REAL Mexican food not this taco bell kind of stuff.

They have, I would say 383+ 4 spice power in their food. Most Mexican restaurants here don't even know what spice and hot green chili is.

Frame connectors...do you need frame connectors or is it a frame.

I am making my own subframe connectors but buying the torque boxes.

I made subframe connectors before on a dart and it wasn't too bad. the first time was time consuming but I could probably do it now in half the time.

Definitely a drive shaft loop. I saw one in a pic the other day that bolts on the rear trans mount, kind of slick.

I might have the gears if yiu need them, one of the two good shape. Just pay the ride.

I like Taco Bell!

I do too actually but its just so bland ....sometimes bland is ok, I grew up with 440+6 spice power but sometimes I am just not in the mood so taco bell is great.

The regular tacos are great for a football game......maybe a nacho supreme.

Yeah, came out of one of the rears I stripped, pretty sure it is a 60, I will get the numbers off it and look it up, Been a while. I am doing a cleanup in the shop and just want to make room of stuff I will not use in the near future.

Yep Tikey likes it. Back in the old days when I drove truck I always had one of them on my truck

I have seen them in some later model Rams in the junk yard with disk setups. This one came from a jeep and I stole the brakes off it.

After we drug the motor home in....we were discussing the 440 and transmission. I said I already have one sitting in the basement. But the transmission has that big emergency brake on the tail shaft. Then it hit me that Hops said he exploded a transmission. I was told all I have to do is exchange the rear shaft and housing.

-
Back