Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How bout dem Skins !! And how bout Brady gettin his nose bloodied last night.

Yeah, I just checked Phili's schedule. Pats will be pissed about last night

Well at least I got the Christmas lights up. I posted them in another thread.

Got all the old drums, brakes and backing plates off the GTS yesterday after the game. All the new stuff going back on today, Hopefully will have a completely new braking system, front to rear today.

Have a good day you guys. I have to meet the banker today. Looking at maybe moving in the near future.

Good football game yesterday!

the Denver game was one of the most exciting football games I ever watched ......talk about a heart racer.

after the game my dad and I put together a quick party and we jammed ....whooohooo GO DENVER :D:D

Why thank you. How is it over there today? Cold and overcast here just a nasty day.

Not so cold but overcast. We had a storm sweep over southern Sweden during the night and it actually left a little snow on the ground. All gone now, though.

Would you believe no? I've been feeling crappy and I'm nervous. Any day now, though. :)

Turns out I was wrong about the weather, too. I mistook a darkening blue sky for an overcast one. It's actually quite nice, just a little windy.

Morning everyone

general car question for you:

My 2008 Eclipse's HVAC system has a slight "scratching" sound to it when I turn it on. The best way to describe it is if you took a portable fan and ran it across a piece of paper. Like a "Thwapping" sound, literally sounds like something is running against it, but it happened over night, so I'm not sure.

I'm thinking either a resistor (common eclipse problem) or clogged blower motor, any ideas on this?

Sounds like the blower to me.
Using the welder?

Yup, got a little bit of use in over the weekend. After 20mins or so of straight use, it likes to snag, or cut the wire by the feeder. It's happened like clockwork so I'm starting to wonder if it's designed to do it when it gets too hot. haha

I just cut some 1.5" squares, going to try and weld a 3d cube next weekend.

Try adjusting the pressure on the wire feed, should be a feed roller with a plastic knob. Did you get a book with it by chance?

Classic 2 current discount code.

Take a break and check out our savings on all purchases today.

It is our BIGGEST SALE of the Year!

Use this code to save 15% on your entire order (excludes shipping).

Savings Code: Cyber2015

Happy Holidays from our garage to yours!

Start Browsing

-
Back