Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did score on door seals for the truck rock auto 33 for boyh sides shipped! at least that box was full!

You need a shakey hand for best results.

Never tigged. I watched this video and now I am a expert. LOL
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0oiq7BIT4Q"]TIG Welding Basics Overview - YouTube[/ame]

I went to a local member's house today to help him start his fresh built 340. It's not getting gas... :violent1:

We blew the lind from the front to the tank and it's not clogged, the tank was removed and cleaned, we then put 6 gallons of gas in the tank in case the 5 gallons that he put in two weeks ago may have evaporated, but still cannot get gas to the carb. We are thinking that his brand new Carter fuel pump is not working.... :wack:

Just because a part is new, doesn't mean it works like it should.... :finga:

I'm going back tomorrow with a couple of old fuel pumps that I have laying around to see if that will get us going to get it started and break it in.... :banghead:

And my ex wife found a Dalmatian at her vet that the owner has to get rid of because of his new wife doesn't appreciate it. :finga:

Both she and I agree that he should ditch the wife and keep the dog... :finga:

However I'm considering taking it to make sure that it doesn't go to a bad home and get abused or neglected... :twisted:

The Dal is supposed to be middle age and very friendly. I think my current one would like a companion sometimes for when we are not home and he gets bored. That's when he likes to chew on blankets, shirts, and towels.... :angel12:

That would be a Hooray! Feeling any better Karl?

Slowly but shurely... (Don't call me Shirley...)

I talked with my father out-law yesterday and he's going to send me a prescription for the pain, and give me an adjustment when I take a trip to Detroit later this month.

The pain comes and goes, but is slowly getting better.

I went to help another FABO member try to start his fresh motor today and kept busy and not pay attention to the slight pain. It felt good to work on something for a while...

I'm going back tomorrow as we are having problems getting fuel to the carb. His new carter fuel pump seems to be having problems, to I have a couple of old pumps that I scrounged up to try tomorrow...

The terrain conditions are awful. We've received uite a bit of rain lately so my shoes went from straight outta washing machine to straight back into washing machine in 4 miles.

But, like I said, a beautiful day!

Attachments

• 2015-12-01 11.24.38.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 2015-12-01 12.22.17.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 96
-
Back