Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Second today.

But I have to get back to sleep as I have an interview downtown today...

Catch you later gators...

Thanks Ray.

I also had a second company wanting to interview me at the same time. I replied back to ask if they can do it later so I can kill two birds with one stone as it's only 1 mile from my other interview. It would be nice to not have to get my suit on and take the train downtown again....

Thanks Ray.

I also had a second company wanting to interview me at the same time. I replied back to ask if they can do it later so I can kill two birds with one stone as it's only 1 mile from my other interview. It would be nice to not have to get my suit on and take the train downtown again....

Best of luck,Karl.. The work market sucks ***,nowadays...

Morning everyone. Best of luck Karl. Another rainy day. Going into the city to get the model number for Rays lift. Then right back home. Chat with you all later.

Thanks Ray.

That is interesting. When I was looking for a job I was sending apps for a loong time with only an occasional interview. Then all of a sudden I had 3 interviews in a week and 2 more calls the next week after I had accepted a job. Apparently they see some 'trigger' they are looking for. Good luck.

I am still muddling with the house. Got the truck running good but of course yesterday in a torrential rain I broke one of the wiper linkage bushings, hell of a ride home. Old truck that sat I am sure there will be more surprises with it! Love it though, have not had a pickem up for a while.

I am still muddling with the house. Got the truck running good but of course yesterday in a torrential rain I broke one of the wiper linkage bushings, hell of a ride home. Old truck that sat I am sure there will be more surprises with it! Love it though, have not had a pickem up for a while.

A pick'em up truck is a staple to have at every home I say :glasses7: ..:coffee2:

Back on the GTS today. Yesterday I had to sit in a classroom for C.E. to keep my securities licence active.

I did not know you had that. I have a 63 and a 7, do not know if they are still active have not used them in 16 years.

6 and 63 and 67 here. Only active really for friends and family. Also life licensed.

-
Back