Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I used to work for prudential in Hi and got them for work. I have a really good financial guy that takes care of my stuff right now really happy with him. Over play with options? I really do not understand it.

cold clear morning here ...roads are clear and not even a slight breeze, just totally still ... but its just frigid

We will see the sun all day today and threw to Sunday :cheers: 37 degrees now, if you get out on the road watch out for Deer crossing and such :coffee2:

We will see the sun all day today and threw to Sunday :cheers: 37 degrees now, if you get out on the road watch out for Deer crossing and such :coffee2:

I just shoot em as I go by !!

Do any of you all believe in the bumper mounted deer whistles ??

No but to tell you the truth never seen a car hit one with them on.
Used to have fun with dog whistled driving the neighbors poodle nuts though!:glasses7:

I had them on the front of my 72 dart when I used to daily drive it ....it was a mom mandated option ....never hit a deer with that car.

Then I switched to the 68 dart and didn't put them on that car ...never hit a deer either.

usually I can see deer coming because its mostly flat farm land, so you can usually see them in the fields from a distance.

Used to have fun with dog whistled driving the neighbors poodle nuts though!:glasses7:

I don't put them on my Trucks, but I have them on my Wifes 300. I have actually been driving that car when I see deer on the side of the road. Have seen them turn away or stop from crossing quite a few times. I do think they work.

Morning everyone!

Not if you weld spikes on the front bumper!:wack:

I'm late to the party, but my buddy has a Dodge Cummins truck with one of those huge 600lb Rally Armor bumper guard things.

Not his truck, but his style of guard/bumper
tumblr_n58hwygRtH1tqaxdqo1_500.jpg

Anyways, we were flying down a forest road, maybe in the 80s or 90s mph, deer jumped out and we hit that thing dead in the center. We got out, some blood and stuff on the bumper and the deer was gone. We chalked it up to these 3 options:

1. We punted that thing clear into Ohio
2. We just obliterated it on impact
3. It got thrown under the truck and rolled off the road

Either way, no damage to the truck or bumper.

Back from the city looks like I missed Ray. But here is the lift info he wanted.

Benwil. Carson Cali. Model T pro 7 serial no k92878n 7,000 lb capacity.

My Dad swore by them. He also hit deer with them on two cars. I believe both incidents were more of deer coming from a bank onto/into the car though. Maybe they are not effective if the deer is not on same elevation as the car like crossing a field.

-
Back