Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Back from the city looks like I missed Ray. But here is the lift info he wanted.

Benwil. Carson Cali. Model T pro 7 serial no k92878n 7,000 lb capacity.

Is this like a 'must be present to win' deal? Pull another name. Lol

Sorry only have that one left . now if you seek up behind Ray with a big stick.LOL

Ray just for a point of reference the floor in the shop it sits on is only two inches thick.

Ray just for a point of reference the floor in the shop it sits on is only two inches thick.

when I install it will it be a "RAY HOLD MY BEER" thing?

Any chance you have a book on it? I cannot find any install references for the floor.

Thankfully I have a tractor with a loader!

Start grinding yet?

Attachments

• Rustbuster_logo_400.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 109
Never had a book. Just stood it up on the floor checked for level, bolted it down and powerered it up. First shop had about ten inches of concrete. This shop like I said only about two inches. I drilled around twelve inch deep holes dropped in all thread with a washer and nut on the bottom filled the holes with hydrolic cement and tightened them down.

Different lift, 10K capacity. Gives detailed floor and anchoring specs. Might be helpful if you cant find spec for Benwil

[ame]http://www.revolutionlift.com/assets/manuals/RTP10.pdf[/ame]

Afternoon George. Keith my thought was to just leave it assembled lay it on a flat bed and drive it up. That's how a transported it both times I moved it.

All this talk about lifts, I'd love to have one, but dont have the ceiling height.

They are handy. I'm just at the end of the trail when it comes to full resto work. Next thing to sell will be the rotisserie .

Kinda wonder how much more myself, the mind often says yes, but the body says no, lol

At this point in my life I figure if I want another car I'll just buy something finished. Although I think I'm done on that part of my life.

Just pulled the 8 1/4 rear doaner for a case apart and it has 2.45 gears! Never saw a pinion so big!

-
Back