Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like just you and me this morning. I checking in for a rest again this morning . Most likely be away a few weeks. Merry Christmas to all.

Understand, Ray.. Merry Christmas, keep yourself healthy ,warm,& centered.. See you,when you get back...

Good day all!

Special day for me and the missus... 21st wedding anniversary!:D.

Our Mopar Owners group has a breakfast/coffee run on Saturday. I'll be going with my Monaco as Charger is still in surgery. Will post pics if interested?

Ters.

(Sorry, I meant to edit and not quote) I haven't had coffee yet. Lol

wELL I AM BACK AFTER THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, HAD TO RELOAD THE LAPTOP.
Happy anniversary Ters!

Last night we had to tow a friend of a friend out of a mud puddle, I'm sure you all know the dangers of trying to pull something from a tow ball with a ratchet strap...

I personally wasn't trying to get KO'd by a flying towball, but all my friend's friends were stubborn and didn't want to pay a tow truck. Exactly what you think would happen, the ball sheared off and shot through the back window of the truck that was stuck. Luckily we got him out, and even more lucky no injuries.

Dumbest group of kids I ever met.

X2, scary stuff there. lol

Heard about that story, lol

I can picture Hops sitting around in a thong singing " if you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it ,clap your hands! CLAP CLAP! LOL

Jus kidding Hops lol

heard about that story, lol

i can picture hops sitting around in a thong singing " if you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it ,clap your hands! Clap clap! Lol

jus kidding hops lol

arrrrrgh! Lmao

Good morning guys. Busy time of year as we all know! Well I had a nice surprise when I dropped my little beater off at my friendly repair shop...I reserved the cheapest rental Enterprise had but they said, hey, do you want this Camaro convertible? The guys who work there must have been raised to be nice to their elders! Too bad Mopar doesn't have a convertible, but then again, today's FCA isn't really the same as the Mopars we love. Anyway it's a nice change being able to put the top down. There's a Christmas ("Holiday") Festival Of Lights here in Charleston, you drive through, I'm going there tonight, never been before.

-
Back