Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How is the GTS coming along there Mitch? By the way Stan got a small 5pt yesterday. MMMMM venison for me!

How is the GTS coming along there Mitch? By the way Stan got a small 5pt yesterday. MMMMM venison for me!

A little slower than I thought, but I'm taking my time. Got the Axles, Backing plates, Shocks, wheel cyls,rear brake lines and all the E brake cables installed. Now , Master cyl ,bleed system,starter, trans lines and linkage, drive shaft. Fuel tank. Basically anything that needs to be done under the car before I move it out of the lift bay. Should be done by tomorrow.

I bet you are chomping at the bit to hear it run.

I'll still have to finish in the engine bay with wiring, cooling system and ignition , etc after I move it back to the resto bay. Need to get it out of the lift bay incase someone calls me to do a gravey job.

I hear you. Looks like I might get a lift in the spring from OMR. Excited to say the least.

Oh I know it. It was in the shop plan before I got sick. Should be fun to put up. I just hope they poured the concrete the way they were supposed to in the shop. I was in Kuwait when they did it. How thick do you need anyhow to bolt it down? I asked for 1' in a certain area but again I was not there for the pour of the floor. I do know they reinforced it with like a rebar 4x8 type of sheeting.

Oh I know it. It was in the shop plan before I got sick. Should be fun to put up. I just hope they poured the concrete the way they were supposed to in the shop. I was in Kuwait when they did it. How thick do you need anyhow to bolt it down? I asked for 1' in a certain area but again I was not there for the pour of the floor. I do know they reinforced it with like a rebar 4x8 type of sheeting.

That'll be fine. My concrete guy and lift guy told me, all I needed was 8in concrete. So that's what we did. No problems 16 yrs later. 9,000 lb lift, but I've had 10k on it before.

I am wondering what the min is. I am reading 4" 3000psi. I have to ask ray what model it is.

I was in the CAR and Chad and Mali at 105 deg temps working outside. What Celsius is that?

Try Kuwait and Iraq, 135f in the shade during the day and 50 at night! Takes a lot to get used to! Always wondered how the locals dealt with the heat wearing all the clothes they do.

Easy enough to find out. Hammer drill and a long bit. You will know when you punch through it. Just use small dia and caulk them shut.

Good afternoon! Only in the South, you're rasslin' the Christmas tree into the stand while mosquitos bite you. Then getting the tree into the house quickly so the mosquitos don't come inside.

It's such a sentimental thing, deciding which tree...they are never "perfect" but are beautiful as they are...then you adorn it with lights and decorations and all that Christmas has ever meant to you comes back.

-
Back