Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've been gone quite a bit lately. Spent a week hunting in eastern NM, then spent afew days fishing on the coast. When i got back, my work list and 'honey-do' list were long and dreadful. Almost caught up now.

I plan on going into the city dressed as Santa and beg for cash. sign is made up .out of work till Christmas Elves and Raindeer hungry.

I did it a few years back raised over $700.00 in less then four hours.
I'll see what day looks dry next week.

Morning Ben.

Darn Ray is that the centrum silver kicking in today? LMAO! Or second hand smurf smoke?

I am waaay behind this year between the POP and the Tikey truck and the normal hops stuff. I just got the hoses in and drained yesterday! oh yeah the f'd up laundry room, Help I have fallen behind and can't catch up!

Well I'm off again. I have to reinstall Homers head and bring order to the universe , before the grandsons show up.

You all have a good day.

I plan on going into the city dressed as Santa and beg for cash. sign is made up .out of work till Christmas Elves and Raindeer hungry.

Morning Ben.

Morning. That's a great idea. Made me laugh early this morning.

Morning Ben.

That's hysterical! Missed it somehow.

I am waaay behind this year between the POP and the Tikey truck and the normal hops stuff. I just got the hoses in and drained yesterday! oh yeah the f'd up laundry room, Help I have fallen behind and can't catch up!

Lot of that going around. I need to rebuild my wood stove and get some firewood into the basement. With doing everything elsewhere, my house is a wreck and packed full of 'stuff'. Need to clear a path downstairs and the area around the stove before I can do all that. I did get my brakes done on the Magnum Thanksgiving day. 4 wheels w all new rotors.

ya never get caught up... moved after 20 years and now we start all over again

I moved 7 times with the military The only way your going to move me out of here is in a box, which I use for drying the hops by the way.

Lot of that going around. I need to rebuild my wood stove and get some firewood into the basement. With doing everything elsewhere, my house is a wreck and packed full of 'stuff'. Need to clear a path downstairs and the area around the stove before I can do all that. I did get my brakes done on the Magnum Thanksgiving day. 4 wheels w all new rotors.

I still have not floored the flood room but the hallway is 1/2 Pergoed! Stuff everywhere from that room since it was the catch all room.:violent2:

I started an inside project becouse of this three to four day rain, ceiling is getting painted and yes it is vaulted, I started painting last night and cut in an 8x8 and rolled, now to move the couch and two end tables, remove and clean air vent and cut in another 8x8 today, I am glad I have something todo or I would go nut's, wait !! I will go more nut's then I am already :banghead:

I started an inside project becouse of this three to four day rain, ceiling is getting painted and yes it is vaulted, I started painting last night and cut in an 8x8 and rolled, now to move the couch and two end tables, remove and clean air vent and cut in another 8x8 today, I am glad I have something todo or I would go nut's, wait !! I will go more nut's then I am already :banghead:

That flood room needs a window replaced, patching cracks on the wall and ceiling, paint then pergo over whatever the hell is down on the floor now. I did jump the baseboard pipe (which froze last winter) so I can put heat on the rest of the house. I plan on putting in a cast iron radiator but really cannot until the floor is in. FUN FUN FUN!

Good morning, wow suddenly everyone has a big workload of projects. Must have something to do with the complex dynamic between wives, holidays and ???

Just ready to end the workweek...customers will be tired and spent-out from the holiday. We won't be too busy.

Making a quick trip to our nation's Capitol tomorrow! Never gets old, seeing the monuments and museum exhibits, and they don't cost anything!

I always enjoy any trip in an airplane!

-
Back