Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Old pick of Homer at Christmas. In case you missed it

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (30.7 KB, 22 views)

Thought the starter crapped out in the truck yesterday but it turned out to be a break in the neg cable, just happened to notice the wire from the bat to the body was past warm!

I have to bang my head around in the attic today. I think that's were Santa is. It's been about five years since I used the car display. Anthony the young guy who helped with Keith's roof, came by for moral support with his daughter.

Good morning, rain rain and more rain here in northeast Arkansas and every where ells southwest of me and northeast, snowing to the north west of me also, this is a big ol wet front, I guess I am lucky it's not the white stuff.

My sons boys will be here today around eleven. Going to see Santa at the mall. Then lunch.

Did some of that yesterday, posted some stuff up for sale to get rid of it to make room for more crap!

Son of a B€£¥%%#ch. smurfs rearranged the lights on the car overnight. reads homer sucks and we have his head. I'll be back later. I have to go hunt me some Smurfs.

No not yet it is ready to go I want to get some miles on the truck, small things keep coming up with it, had a ground cable rotted through about a foot from the end. Thought it was the starter. Need it now?

No not yet it is ready to go I want to get some miles on the truck, small things keep coming up with it, had a ground cable rotted through about a foot from the end. Thought it was the starter. Need it now?

No rush on this end. Just thought you might be anxious to get it out of the way by now. I will try to arrange/ leave space as I am cleaning up the garage. So, what all am I making room for.? Is the trans still with it?

Got new neighbors here. Father and son into cars. They have 2 60s Cutlass convertible project cars.

-
Back