Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hay Toolman !!
I found a bottle of Revel Bourbon while I was up in Missouri :blob: But they did not have the Pecan ! so I asked and they said they will get some in ! there has been a few folks asking they said :cheers: Yeppeee :cheers::cheers::cheers:

There is a funny black Friday segment on fox new right now of people buying big TV's and they will not fit in the cars! And these drivable electric cars! People are stupid!

Today would be a great time to sight in (double check) your Firearm :color:
I have about half of the deer that was harvested the day of opening day in the freezer so I need to lay another down soon, not today ! Raining here Mitch.. What is your firearm you will be using on your opening day ?

No Rifles use in Md anymore. I use Slugs though a Over/Under Shotgun with open sights. I'ts actually my Bird Gun, But works great as a slug gun with the Brennekes in it. No scope needed. Average shot in these woods is no farther than 60yds.

No Rifles use in Md anymore. I use Slugs though a Over/Under Shotgun with open sights. I'ts actually my Bird Gun, But works great as a slug gun with the Brennekes in it. No scope needed. Average shot in these woods is no farther than 60yds.

I used to use my old Stevens double barrel 16GA with slugs, love that old thing.

In my zone we get two more days of slug hunt only as well Mitch, so I use a Barrnett Rapture FX 150lb cross bow now, My neck and shoulders won't let me shoot a long bow anymore, The bow has shot at one deer and it ran maybe 40 yards after a well placed shot... scope... 60 yards is as fare as I can shoot becouse of my shooting lane in the big oaks here... If we don't talk again till you get out there in the woods good luck :glasses7: I hope we get to see how you do your jerky, I have never made any #-o but I would like to :color:

I went once, never again!

Why ? did you have a bad day out in the woods ? or do you have friends like me near by that take a few deer a year and he/she keeps you supplied ? I could stay out in the woods most every day if I did not like a cold B.L by noon :D

Why ? did you have a bad day out in the woods ? or do you have friends like me near by that take a few deer a year and he/she keeps you supplied ? I could stay out in the woods most every day if I did not like a cold B.L by noon :D

No shopping on Black Friday!!!!!

Brought this over from FBBO.... Very Funny !!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/vhg7Xm4FXAY[/ame]

Guys are buyers and not shoppers. We have a list, we go to the store and buy what's on the list and we go home. I hate wandering around looking at stuff I would never buy. (the wife is good at that)

-
Back