Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guys are buyers and not shoppers. We have a list, we go to the store and buy what's on the list and we go home. I hate wandering around looking at stuff I would never buy. (the wife is good at that)

That is so true, Marilyn reads the label on everything and then cannot make a decision! Even groceries. Drives me nuts!

Guys are buyers and not shoppers. We have a list, we go to the store and buy what's on the list and we go home. I hate wandering around looking at stuff I would never buy. (the wife is good at that)

Here Here X2 :coffee2: but I tend to forget my list as I walk out the door to go #-o

To prove I take your "World of Thanks" idea serious Ray....some trivia I found while searching for ideas: http://www.rosettastone.com/blog/giving-thanks-around-the-world/

It's the weekend! I saw mention of Jerky, dried meat? We have a large variety of game to hunt in South Africa, do you only get to hunt deer? What dishes do you prepare from the meat?

Sorry for all the questions....inquisitive mind I guess. Never had the opportunity to ask anyone before.

Ters.

Good Morning here Ters, Here in PA the seasons are Turkey, deer, bear for big game and squirrels and rabbit for small game then birds are duck, geese and pheasants.
Then trapping is Muskrats, coyote, and bobcat.
Ground hogs are year round and so are the coyote. Nuisance animals.

Here is the official list.
http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=576240&mode=2

Good Morning here Ters, Here in PA the seasons are Turkey, deer, bear for big game and squirrels and rabbit for small game then birds are duck, geese and pheasants.
Then trapping is Muskrats, coyote, and cougars.

Sorry for barging in without greeting....G'day all!

All for human consumption Pops? Our version of Jerky is called "Biltong", which directly translated means bil-tongue.... Lol! Spiced dried meat, or another is Droe wors"...all leftover pieces of meat ground, spiced and stuffed, then dried. Sausage basically, only dried and nicer. Some animals hunted in SA: http://www.africanskyhunting.co.za/plains-game-hunting.html Animals in the link is for trophy mostly, but for consumption too.

Our largest "bird" is of course the Ostrich, not hunted but commercially slaughtered. Wild duck also found on some menu's.

Ters

Wild turkey is also hunted in our area. I have never tasted one though.

Well the ladies in the family are at the malls bankrupting me! O joy!!!

Well time to hit it need to do a few things on the truck this morning, or whats left of it.

Have a good one all!

Attachments

• turkey6.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 99
Good Morning, and Goodbye. Going Deer Hunting this Morning. Be in the woods by 5:30 am. Be back later.

Christmas lights are up. Homer is in the car. I'll post pics , along with the lift pics later. I have to load them in the lap top. They always come out upside down from the I pad.

Thanks looking forward to them. Just got up early and I am UP! Coffee is on and the cats are fighting. LG

-
Back