Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I used that line often in my youth. Served me well.

Right along with. Do you have any American Indian in you?
Would you like to.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I opted out of the early black friday shopping with the girls and took a lil' nap.

Hey guys. Not yet on the GTS. Still have to install the driveshaft, fuel tank, and redo all the rear brakes. Backing plates , wheel cyls, shoes. springs and BBP axles. Trying to get everything need done under the car while it is on the lift. Then I'll pull it back up to the upper bay, where I can take time, fitting out the rest of the engine compartment, Cooling, Etc. I gotta plan, and I'm stickin to it. LOL

Hello all... :hello2:

Just took the garbage out, since Thur was a holiday, today is our trash day this week... :???:

Hey guys. Not yet on the GTS. Still have to install the driveshaft, fuel tank, and redo all the rear brakes. Backing plates , wheel cyls, shoes. springs and BBP axles. Trying to get everything need done under the car while it is on the lift. Then I'll pull it back up to the upper bay, where I can take time, fitting out the rest of the engine compartment, Cooling, Etc. I gotta plan, and I'm stickin to it. LOL

Yup, I probly knew that. Lol. This is the time to get it done. Man I wish I had a lift when I did underneath mine (and many other times). Was that a little surface rust I saw in your pics?

Hello all... :hello2:

Just took the garbage out, since Thur was a holiday, today is our trash day this week... :???:

Did that an hour ago. Hope I didn't miss them. Their schedule is pretty much freestyling around holidays here. Cant really tell from the neighbors either since hardly anyone got theirs out.

Yup, I probly knew that. Lol. This is the time to get it done. Man I wish I had a lift when I did underneath mine (and many other times). Was that a little surface rust I saw in your pics?

Yeah the car is only Stripped and painted from the windshield forward. I have doors, fenders, hood and trunklid already bodyworked and in Hot Rod black. Plan is to get the engine and all the systems up and going .Hang all the better sheet metal on it and drive the bugs out of it. Then address the rockers and quarterpanels and good paint. Want to get it driveable so I can bring in the Cuda to go on the Rotisserie.

Jack frost lost his mind!!!!!

last week 70 degrees and now all this snow.!!!!

The super dart held up really good ....again ......of course I never doubted it for a minute. Spun out and got stuck once and got stuck two other times from coming to a complete stop in snow 3/4 covering the wheels. But that's why you throw a snow shovel in the trunk before you leave. :D

Attachments

• 20151127_033806.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 90
Yeah the car is only Stripped and painted from the windshield forward. I have doors, fenders, hood and trunklid already bodyworked and in Hot Rod black. Plan is to get the engine and all the systems up and going .Hang all the better sheet metal on it and drive the bugs out of it. Then address the rockers and quarterpanels and good paint. Want to get it driveable so I can bring in the Cuda to go on the Rotisserie.

Sorry I meant undeneath. Since you are working under there. I know the outer shell is a project all it own.

Did that an hour ago. Hope I didn't miss them. Their schedule is pretty much freestyling around holidays here. Cant really tell from the neighbors either since hardly anyone got theirs out.

Yeah, I'm the first one on the street to put mine out also... :???:

I hope they come today, or I'll look stupid... #-o

Jack frost lost his mind!!!!!

last week 70 degrees and now all this snow.!!!!

The super dart held up really good ....again ......of course I never doubted it for a minute. Spun out and got stuck once and got stuck two other times from coming to a complete stop in snow 3/4 covering the wheels. But that's why you throw a snow shovel in the trunk before you leave. :D

Our snow just melted two days ago... :pale:

We had the wet heavy packing snow...

When I woke up the next morning, there was a pyramid of snowballs on the roof of my daily driver, a big snowball on the side of the drive and a snow wall on the other side of the drive....

Our snow just melted two days ago... :pale:

We had the wet heavy packing snow...

When I woke up the next morning, there was a pyramid of snowballs on the roof of my daily driver, a big snowball on the side of the drive and a snow wall on the other side of the drive....

good day Mr. Karl ....did you ever get your thingy fixed ...whatever was hurting real bad??

hope you're feeling better.

Pretty warm here today. Firearm for Deer season comes in here tomorrow for two weeks. Will be gettin out there early tomorrow. Need to make some more Jerky !!

Riffle opens here Monday, They keep the school closed so the kids can hunt!

Tracking a shot deer in the rain is imponderable for me :???:, so I came in from the deer woods and got me a hot refreshing shower, and a big tall cup of hello :coffee2: Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed family, friends and some great cooking ?

Pretty warm here today. Firearm for Deer season comes in here tomorrow for two weeks. Will be gettin out there early tomorrow. Need to make some more Jerky !!
Today would be a great time to sight in (double check) your Firearm :color:
I have about half of the deer that was harvested the day of opening day in the freezer so I need to lay another down soon, not today ! Raining here Mitch.. What is your firearm you will be using on your opening day ?

-
Back