Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do most every time I log in, Good morning from Arkansas :coffee2: today is Thanks giving day here, I am thankful to have members like you here from Sweden :glasses7:

Well, that is a very nice thing to say. Thank you!

We don't celebrate Thanks giving but I'm grateful for a lot of things myself. My wonderful family most of all.

Good morning and Happy Turkey Day

Ray, can you post Homer pics here? The link take me to th Pontiac site, but maybe need to be a member to open pics?

Maybe. I click on the link I posted it shows the pic? Does it take you to the site in general, or to a specific thread?

If it takes you to the site, scroll down to cars for sale. Page two post 15. A member posted the pic that I thought I copied to here. It was taken off a Christmas card I sent out that year.

Maybe. I click on the link I posted it shows the pic? Does it take you to the site in general, or to a specific thread?

If it takes you to the site, scroll down to cars for sale. Page two post 15. A member posted the pic that I thought I copied to here. It was taken off a Christmas card I sent out that year.

I can get to it and read posts, but wants me to log in to see pics

I can get to it and read posts, but wants me to log in to see pics

Sorry about that. It is one of joeys sites, free to join. I'll post new picks here after I get finished tomorrow. Hop along Anthony is supposed to stop by for moral support.

Just noticed this is page 800. Congrats, Old Man Ray!

edit: as long as you have the default setting for posts per page ...

I think Hops and Memi are lurking, Waiting for 20,000 to get close.

Success is the word

Attachments

• WIN_20151125_131521.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 88
  • WIN_20151125_192259.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 99
  • WIN_20151125_192234.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 76
  • WIN_20151125_145651.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 79
  • WIN_20151125_191951.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 79
Well, that is a very nice thing to say. Thank you!

We don't celebrate Thanks giving but I'm grateful for a lot of things myself. My wonderful family most of all.
I have learned a great deal from our members for far away, Thank you for the reply :color: I knew that you all did not have Thanksgiving, I may herd it from you :)

Trying again.let me know Mitch ,Keith

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 84
Looks like my eggs are ready to come out and be pealed :color: Deviled eggs with avocados in the blend :cheers:

-
Back