Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gettin closer now. Yesterday, I pulled the old fuel tank and fuel lines and front to back brake lines. Replaced the lines with new ones. Got the rest of the original exhaust off. Replaced the front Em brake cable. Check the Mopar stampings on the muffler. I think It was never off the car before. Correct Tips and all.
Today is the Big day. Engine and trans goes in today !!!

Darn Mitch is that the original exhaust? I see marks on the rear also orig?

Morning Hops, I remember you recommending a place for sheet metal, but I can't remember offhand. Have the name by chance?

classic 4 current just google it, I got two 1/2 QP's and trunk extensions from them very happy wit them.

Darn Mitch is that the original exhaust? I see marks on the rear also orig?

Yup, I been tellin you guys, that this car had never been disassembled before. The clock shows 95K, and I believe the car to be sitting since 1976 . That is the latest Indiana sticker, still on the broken windshield. A real time capsule. Got real lucky on this car.

That is to cool Mitch! Mine was the same one owner the only non stock thins were some wood screws used on the rocker molding, to late to go back now!

Gettin ready to start wrenchin in a few minutes. Waitin for the heat to come up in here a little. Got a fresh 30pk in the fridge out here for the duration.

I just took the Duck out to defrost, It is a funny brand name QUACK ON A RACK! Now that is funny!

Coming together, eh? What the details on the engine?

Original numbers 383 and 727. Much better Pistons, Camshaft,Intake,Valve Job. Want it to look factory, so using the original ex manifolds

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 80
Wow going to be nice! I have to get over there!!!!! POPMOBILE spring road trip, I hope!!

Gotta go git busy. Next pics, tomorrow will be of installed drive train. Man... I'm havin fun Today!! Have a Grreat Day !!

I am going to get going things to do, hopefully get the things don! Later George!

-
Back