Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope the day brings you much contentment and joy.

I'm greeting the public today, saying a prayer that people will just be happy. My coworkers and me included!

We are bringing in food and sitting down to a Thanksgiving meal together before the doors open!

So we have three that agree . Who else maybe we can start something and get it to go viral, and by next year. Well who knows!,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope the day brings you much contentment and joy.

I'm greeting the public today, saying a prayer that people will just be happy. My coworkers and me included!

We are bringing in food and sitting down to a Thanksgiving meal together before the doors open![/QUOTE

To you as well. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I'm just popping in quick to say hi...

The pain is slowly getting better and going away...

Our turkey should be done between 3 - 4 PM....

We're getting a steady rain right now. I don't think it's enough to fill my creek yet...

Great idea there Ray.

What's for dinner? We are having duck, yams, mashed garlic potatoes, cauliflower patties, and of course Yams, then home made cheese cake and three layer cookies for desert!

Just mixing it up this year!

Attachments

• duck.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 93
When I was single. The code word was Donkey. It was understood it was a tail party. Everyone was thankful when they left. Now in the twilight of my years. Today is homemade pasta, and turkey meatballs.

-
Back