Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I take my shortcuts that I care about, the cell is OFF. I don't mean sleepin either - I mean shut down. Saves batteries too. I'm not taking any calls or texts while driving anyway.

Yay! Friday night pizza! Extra cheese and extra mushrooms!

ED373689-9B89-4CED-9E2B-73D1AAD87F97.jpeg

with all the car shows i end up displaying at... i see these bluetooth radios all the time...hard to beat!!!
So what's the setup on those? Do the keep they original AM radio - or the shell, or is it always an AM/FM and use the FM as part of the recieving?

The one you want is blue tooth. Every input is blue tooth wireless.
No, I don’t.

I barely listen to the radio anyway, rather hear the engine. I only care to do it because there are speakers in the rear deck. Occasionally while parked, I’d like to listen to tunes.

I have zero interest in building a sound system into the car, just working with what’s there already.

No, I don’t.

I barely listen to the radio anyway, rather hear the engine. I only care to do it because there are speakers in the rear deck. Occasionally while parked, I’d like to listen to tunes.

I have zero interest in building a sound system into the car, just working with what’s there already.
I agree, my radio doesn't work, but I don't drive it to listen to the radio.

Amen!
Occasionally - on long interstate hwy trips with the windows rolled up - I'll hunt around on the radio for a bit - and approaching Albany or going through N Jersey I'll sometimes try to pick up a station with traffic reports.

You going to Midwest MOPARS in the Park??
I don't believe so. We usually hit the major shows like Sema, PRI, Barrett jacksons, and the summit/motorstate events. Those keep us hoppin a plenty!!

I'd love to get to a point where we could do some Mopar Specific events, But i need you guys to buy alot more Crate engines and add on parts before I can push that up the ladder :p

Thinkin on it, thats not quite true, in heavy slow moving traffic, I'll often see if there's any music or decent news broadcasting. Sometimes it helps cut the stress of put putting along. not much left in music on AM...

I don't believe so. We usually hit the major shows like Sema, PRI, Barrett jacksons, and the summit/motorstate events. Those keep us hoppin a plenty!!
My parts supplier says hes setting me up to go to sema.looking forward to it. He has a house in vegas, so maybe it will work out as far as hotel stay goes.

My parts supplier says hes setting me up to go to sema.looking forward to it. He has a house in vegas, so maybe it will work out as far as hotel stay goes.
It's something to see, thats for sure. You can be there a week and not see everything! its every demographic under the sun all in one event.

I'd love to get to a point where we could do some Mopar Specific events, But i need you guys to buy alot more Crate engines and add on parts before I can push that up the ladder :p
Not sure if ya all get into this but I think there is a market for an aluminum casting version of the pre-70 LA waterpump.

-
Back