Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep, got me another 2 1/2 hours !! good as new and turned the music on ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:, ok, I fibbed about the music :lol:

Great morning to everyone!

I woke up to the smell of the crockpot simmering. I put red potatoes, yellow onion, minced garlic, portabella mushrooms, baby carrots, a bunch of montreal steak seasoning, some chicken broth, a 2 lb chunk of beef roast and dumped some A-1 steak sauce on it around 10pm last night and set it on low.

This oughta be interesting!

Up here,a motorhome got stuck on a licenced logging road,directed by an app.
Aparrently,roads travelled are added to database by users.

That sucks! I wonder if they would drive into a lake or off a cliff if the app told them to do it?

Years ago when GPS first came out my buddy was bragging about how accurate his was. He insisted that it could find a better way to the out of town dragstrip than the way I always went. So, we gave it a shot. Everything was going great until it sent us down a back road that I knew was a dead end... right into someone's driveway. So I made a point to pull up to their garage door and get out of the car yelling "We're here! We're here!" The guy runs out of the house screaming at us to get off his property. LOL! My buddy was silent the rest of the trip and never saw his GPS again!

1983 the wife wanted a new car. Ford has a Mustang convertible for the first time since 72 I think. White over White over White, GT suspension package, she doesn't drive a 4 speed so an auto is ok. "Nope. You can't get the 302 automatic in a convertible in CA. Smog issues". Right next to it sits a GT with that combo and on the other side of the GT is a T-Bird V-8 auto. They showed me the book. :wtf:

83 Mustang GT's had 5 speeds, not 4 speeds... My friend had one...

That sucks! I wonder if they would drive into a lake or off a cliff if the app told them to do it?

Years ago when GPS first came out my buddy was bragging about how accurate his was. He insisted that it could find a better way to the out of town dragstrip than the way I always went. So, we gave it a shot. Everything was going great until it sent us down a back road that I knew was a dead end... right into someone's driveway. So I made a point to pull up to their garage door and get out of the car yelling "We're here! We're here!" The guy runs out of the house screaming at us to get off his property. LOL! My buddy was silent the rest of the trip and never saw his GPS again!

I give better directions to my house than those GPS things can do... I know this area better than those programs... I grew up around here... :D

I give better directions to my house than those GPS things can do... I know this area better than those programs... I grew up around here... :D

Morning KArl and guys. Ya sometimes the Garmen sends semi's down my street as a shorter route. They cuss because they have a tough time making the intersection.

-
Back