Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have seen nos mopar ones sell for crazy money online. Just the tan ones no name get 30-50 all the time.
Thats what I'm saying tan w/ ribbs has gotta be gold. LOL
If it had a vent, then maybe not 'cause it wouldn't look original...

Ron finally got his shackle out have to post a pic of it it was one speedbump away from failure. Lots of rot back there he will be up on the lift for a while for sure.

Ron finally got his shackle out have to post a pic of it it was one speedbump away from failure. Lots of rot back there he will be up on the lift for a while for sure.
That sh_ts no fun - especially if you need it for work asap

I got a pic of it before it came out seriously looked like two washers touching.

Finally got the wheel well arches for the tikey truck, I am sure the wheel weels will be bad, nice that you don't see them though, cant even find them new for a decent price. Figure after I do them paint the truck sun hammered blue and hammered silver. Hell cant beat the price of the paint and it will last just a beater work truck.

Here in the deep south this morning out my back door, doo! Doo! do !!

0000017.jpg

Moring all just got back from my "other" coffee therapy session. Hoppy I have a tan cap on my car 67 383. I'd be interested in the one you have if no one else wanted it. I like to have a spare for some things.

I'm not sure but if it is then that's what I need to get. I'm trying to keep it original looking.

Seems like it until about 64 or so. Mike got that VAT-28 running slick machine for sure.

Speaking of keeping it original, I finally tracked down the guy that had a 1967 Plymouth color trim book. I was able to take some dark blue convertible top samples from a supplier and do a hand held match to the 1967 swatch. Called to talk about ordering the top, and they threw me a curve asking if I wanted the curved glass as they came with, or the flat glass replacement.

I found and talked to a member here last night, who worked 30 years for a glass supplier for Chrysler....what a wealth of information. He said that 1967 did come with a slight curve. He said the replacement was a little smaller, flat, but fit the glass holder better. This car will never see the rain so might go flat. Not looking for the 1000 point car.

Moring all just got back from my "other" coffee therapy session. Hoppy I have a tan cap on my car 67 383. I'd be interested in the one you have if no one else wanted it. I like to have a spare for some things.
Sure just pay for the ride it is yours, have plenty of tan ones but that one has the brass terminals and the rings.

Speaking of keeping it original, I finally tracked down the guy that had a 1967 Plymouth color trim book. I was able to take some dark blue convertible top samples from a supplier and do a hand held match to the 1967 swatch. Called to talk about ordering the top, and they threw me a curve asking if I wanted the curved glass as they came with, or the flat glass replacement.

I found and talked to a member here last night, who worked 30 years for a glass supplier for Chrysler....what a wealth of information. He said that 1967 did come with a slight curve. He said the replacement was a little smaller, flat, but fit the glass holder better. This car will never see the rain so might go flat. Not looking for the 1000 point car.
Amazing all the little bits of info that are found about these cars!

Sorry I'll PM you. Ya I'll go take a look, not sure what I have on it....know its Tan

-
Back