Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good to see so many up now!

My 4yo AND my 10yo at friends' houses for a couple of hours at least. Brought my 13yo to the recycling place. Being alone with her is wonderful. She gets so little of our time with the younger kids craving so much more attention all the time. We have a great relationship and I am so happy for that.

Anyway, I think I'd better spend these hours wisely. But what to do? Drink coffee and watch TV or fix the exhaust on the Dart?

Dammit... :angryfir:

Kazoom comes out of nowhere to catch 21 k....:toothy10:

Lurker... :snorting:

YAAA!! and they say I'm unlucky... so whats the prize

Being on this thread!

Anders, How is it going anyhow been a few days. I finally started taking the trans out of mine. Boy I put some damage to the rear mount, I posted a pic the other day.

:coffee2: Fix the dart with help from the little ones and have a coffee too
Good to see so many up now!

My 4yo AND my 10yo at friends' houses for a couple of hours at least. Brought my 13yo to the recycling place. Being alone with her is wonderful. She gets so little of our time with the younger kids craving so much more attention all the time. We have a great relationship and I am so happy for that.

Anyway, I think I'd better spend these hours wisely. But what to do? Drink coffee and watch TV or fix the exhaust on the Dart?

My back pain keeps getting better slowly. I haven't needed to take a pain pill for a week now...

Not that there's no pain, but it's not enough for me to pop a pill for....

Anders, How is it going anyhow been a few days. I finally started taking the trans out of mine. Boy I put some damage to the rear mount, I posted a pic the other day.

I'm good! I hope that goes for you (and all the rest of you) too!

I've actually been in the garage almost every day lately. Going down now to see if I can fix a tear in my air duct hose and maybe stuff a little insulation in them to reduce the flapping.

I saw your pictures but I couldn't understand what it was, understood from the discussions that followed that it was the transmission mount.

:coffee2: Fix the dart with help from the little ones and have a coffee too

I had my 10yo boy turning the ignition switch a couple of weeks back, when I did my first startup. He might be interested in helping out, actually. We'll see. He doesn't like being persuaded.

Attachments

• 16098_450817698307992_129476008_n.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 99
-
Back