Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
HALFWAY ALIVE. See what happens when you have a 440! LOL I thought for sure there was a hole in the back but I cannot find it yet. Hopefully get it out and in today If Ron is not busy.

?? Hole where in what. Was it dumping fluid? Hopefully that new trans is built right, cause you don't need a 440 to destroy a crap transmission. I put a used 727 on a fresh 340 years ago without checking it out and ripped it to pieces. :eek:ops:

THW WAY THE FLUID POURED OUT THERE HAS TO BE A HOLE IN THE CASE. It just dumped around 5 qts when it went. Should be able to find it today.

Ray it happened when the trans blew. I have a "new" one from Jeggs to go in.

Oh ok. I thought it was the new one . I have to go out and decide today do I take down the wigwam or the tepi. With the warm nights I ve been trying to sleep out in them.

Problem is I keep going from one to the other all night so little sleep. I asked the doc for something to help me sleep. He told me the problem is TWO TENTS. Take one down.

Oh ok. I thought it was the new one . I have to go out and decide today do I take down the wigwam or the tepi. With the warm nights I ve been trying to sleep out in them.

Problem is I keep going from one to the other all night so little sleep. I asked the doc for something to help me sleep. He told me the problem is TWO TENTS. Take one down.

If this was a tea thread then it would be easy, sleep in the tea pee!

I would keep the Tee Pee Cruiser.... :burnout:

I spilled spot remover on my dog... #-o

Now he's gone.... :dontknow:

That happened to me :banghead: BUT !! I put a treat in the floor and waited for it to be gobbled up and I dumped a pot of water on him :color: it worked :D

Good morning folks!

Today is a beautiful day here in southwest Sweden! Did a little garden clearing and fixed the rear seat folding release mechanism on the old A6. Broke the arm off year before last and now I really needed to fold the back down so it was time to get to work.

Feels good to fix things as most of you guys most certainly know.

Going to the city re-cycling center (formerly known as the dump) later on to get rid of some crap that's clogging up oure property, indoors and out.

Good day all!

My day started at 06:00, new bearings and seals on right hand wheel fitted by 08:00 :D. Busy soaking the other caliper...piston stuck solid :banghead:.

I might be able to drive the old girl again in 2015!!:cheers: Have a blessed Moparian day.

Ters.

ps: 14:40 in SA now...

-
Back