Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Would have been a good morning to try some of this. in work early.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 72
No Ty yet, just me (Keith). Agreed on the roast. I like my coffee (and beer) dark. Seem they wasted the name 'fogliffter' not using it on a bold roast.

Very un December like here. Will be in the 60's for the next few days. Not good for Deer Hunting.

Yup, got everything done under the car, including temporary exhaust. I had the old flanges with a short bit of pipe on them, So I welded on some flex pipe and wired them up under the car,so the heat wouldn't burn all the pretty new stuff.

Yup, got everything done under the car, including temporary exhaust. I had the old flanges with a short bit of pipe on them, So I welded on some flex pipe and wired them up under the car,so the heat wouldn't burn all the pretty new stuff.

Love flex pipe it brings back memories of high school!

WELL I GOT SCHOOLED BY Dean yesterday on the benefits of traction bars vs pinion snubbers. Took an hour but made a lot of sense. in short traction bars help you launch straighter and pinion snubbers get you going faster but the rear can use it as a point to rotate left and right.

WELL I GOT SCHOOLED BY Dean yesterday on the benefits of traction bars vs pinion snubbers. Took an hour but made a lot of sense. in short traction bars help you launch straighter and pinion snubbers get you going faster but the rear can use it as a point to rotate left and right.

Makes sense.

I'ts just that, todays restorers really don't want them hanging down there. I do know that you are going for a different Old School look though. I like it. I think you should bring it to Carlisle next year and put it in the show field !!

I never thought about it. He has these 'Cradle" his Chargers rear sits in it basically is like a big perch. Said it helps out a lot. He bought it from Hughes years ago but it seems discontinued.

I'ts just that, todays restorers really don't want them hanging down there. I do know that you are going for a different Old School look though. I like it. I think you should bring it to Carlisle next year and put it in the show field !!

Possible. I want to go again for sure. Would be nice to have the hood on it! LOL

-
Back