Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I tried. Router too slow this morning. Hunting from the loft again till 10am.

How happy does he look here ?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 87
Well got a bag from jeggs yesterday, wrong fittings, female 1/4" pipe!!!!!! Kind of scary

It is more of the principal here. I can steal it from the 904 but why should I. I told the tech what it was and he asked me is it what the line with the nut goes on! Looks like a gas stove fitting they sent me.

Hi everyone.

They just updated my power meter to the new "smart meter"... (I'm sure that there's a catch somewhere...)

Hi folks!

Took my youngest to the 4-yo check this afternoon. She passed with flying colors!

They scan all children at certain intervals to catch the ones that aren't developing as they should.

Hi folks!

Took my youngest to the 4-yo check this afternoon. She passed with flying colors!

They scan all children at certain intervals to catch the ones that aren't developing as they should.

Good day guys/girls!

Wow Anders, Sweden has a quality health policy!

Ters.

Good day guys/girls!

Wow Anders, Sweden has a quality health policy!

Ters.

Yes, we sure do. And it's all on the tax payers so no child needs to go without proper attention. Even free dental care up to 20, I believe.

Ouch, the only rubber mount on the whole car.:eek:ops:

Attachments

• DSC00251.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00252.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 57
HALFWAY ALIVE. See what happens when you have a 440! LOL I thought for sure there was a hole in the back but I cannot find it yet. Hopefully get it out and in today If Ron is not busy.

-
Back