Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys. Late start today. I woke up at 2 and couldn't go back to sleep so I came downstairs and got on here and did some Moderator duties. I didn't get back to sleep till 4 or so. I hate it when that happens.

Sleeper except for the sound between the exhaust and the gear drive............

Morning guys. Late start today. I woke up at 2 and couldn't go back to sleep so I came downstairs and got on here and did some Moderator duties. I didn't get back to sleep till 4 or so. I hate it when that happens.

I see you got busy :glasses7:, I do that and seems like it never is good on the fallowing day Mike, coffee coffee coffee :D

I see you got busy :glasses7:, I do that and seems like it never is good on the fallowing day Mike, coffee coffee coffee :D

Good thing I have a light day scheduled. A dentist clean and check at 4:00. Not bad though. The gals are cute. Lol

Ask Memi about packing! I do not think I ever packed better!

It was overkill!

I did not think I would ever get my sure grip and carrier out of that box, spray foamed it in a block of concrete :D

Did you drive it yet? I was wondering if it was brand new, sure looked like it.

Hey guys, I gotta run to work.

Can someone let Tyke know that I had to get my phone fixed and lost his number and to shoot me a text when he gets a chance?

Thanks for the help! Have a good day everyone

My BIL and his buddy have already killed 4 deer less than 70 lbs over there. No matter what I tell them, I can't make them understand why thats not good. They are both Goofballs. Really pisses me off. They all want to hunt there, but none of them help keep the farm cut down. I do it all every year for the last 20

Wrap them in duct tape and turn them into gray worms.... :glasses7:

The older boy and I were up past 2 working on his cars...

We got the trans linkages painted and now ready to try to get them in... :cheers:

I got the door switches in and hooked up... DONE...

Then we put the pass upper control arm on his 72 Challenger and removed the ball joint... Learned now to remove the ball joint before the control arm so it's easier to clean up and paint...

Then removed the upper ball joint from the driver's side and decided it was too late to take on removing the upper control arm in case it gives us trouble... :finga:

I have to run and get some fasteners to do some more work and get the steering column up to the dash...

Temporarily plugged the speedo gear hole with a used Kelsey-Hayes piston and some electrical tape. :glasses7:

Attachments

• 2015-12-09 15.42.29.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 69
Good morning, excitement is in the air. Marine Graduation of my best friend's son down in Parris Island; I'm thinking it makes more sense to take off work tonight and get down there a day early. Family picnic is tomorrow then graduation on Friday. They rented a big house on a creek and said come on down today!

Good morning, excitement is in the air. Marine Graduation of my best friend's son down in Parris Island; I'm thinking it makes more sense to take off work tonight and get down there a day early. Family picnic is tomorrow then graduation on Friday. They rented a big house on a creek and said come on down today!

Sounds fun. Have a great time! :cheers:

Big moment for him Dave.

Yes, I keep thinking of how proud his family is of him but you are right it's his greatest accomplishment so far in life, he can be very proud of himself.

I forewarned him I may cry, it's an embarrassing thing but I can't help it.:wack:

-
Back