Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Hop's and George, 50 degrees this morning and its going to get close to 70 here on the hill today, little breezy but nice for December

Morning Mike. top upper 40's and right now looks like I am inside a marshmallow with the fog.

Hey what gears did you end up putting in Victoria? I just stripped a rear and it has 2.45. Never saw a pinion gear that big before.

Good morning, folks!

Back from the (cheapo) car parts (and all sorts of other crap) store Biltema. Got my vacuum gauge, a grease gun with some MoS2 grease and drive joint boot clips for my Audi.

Oh, and I got this. Felt like a good investment.

Attachments

• 2015-12-09 12.49.29.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 76
Never hurts, I have one in the shop also just in case. I will be putting one in the trunk to be safe also since I screw around with the car.

Hey what gears did you end up putting in Victoria? I just stripped a rear and it has 2.45. Never saw a pinion gear that big before.

2.45's , your memory is getting watered down I guess :coffee2: told yea :D

Good morning, folks!

Back from the (cheapo) car parts (and all sorts of other crap) store Biltema. Got my vacuum gauge, a grease gun with some MoS2 grease and drive joint boot clips for my Audi.

Oh, and I got this. Felt like a good investment.

Always a good idea in case you set your clothes on fire welding lol

2.45's , your memory is getting watered down I guess :coffee2: told yea :D

OK here is my question, is the carrier the same for just say 3.23, one wheel peel? Not the housing I know that is different. Is that worth hanging on to? The housing.

Yeah glad my daughter was in the shop. I actually asked her if it was to hot in here!

Run this by ya'll. I'm parting a 99 ram, and I'm pretty much to my break even on it, and I still have the 5.2/46 re harness efi etc. If you've seen my build thread you know I need a full harness so I'm thinking transplant with efi. Yay or nay???

Saw a thread on here were the gentleman, used the column, airbox, air, guages and everything so it has me thinking....

I would. Is it the same bulkhead connector? Probably not there is a guy on e bay that has the middle one for the engine harness and the terminals.

OK here is my question, is the carrier the same for just say 3.23, one wheel peel? Not the housing I know that is different. Is that worth hanging on to? The housing.
I would have to look, my rear end housing is an older 70 model and I have the carrier for the 2.45 out and on the table, the sure grip carrier you sold me is in with all new bearings with my gear off my one wheel peal carrier, I don't think my housing will hold a 3.23 gear but not sure, I bet this could be asked in a tech thread and found out.

:jocolor::jocolor::jocolor::jocolor::jocolor:Hey I found the curb feelers !!!!! It will be really fast now!

I would. Is it the same bulkhead connector? Probably not there is a guy on e bay that has the middle one for the engine harness and the terminals.

I would use the ram harness less the airbax and abs etc. My harness was fubared and the original plan was to buy an Autowire kit or along those lines. Using the ram harness I'll have all for the pump , maybe cut down /lengthen here or there.

-
Back