Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Late to the party today. Anders I might have a housing.

Ok, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Don also has gear and housing and I'm thinking maybe I should check with Ulf too.

For now I think I'll just plug the hole if I need to run the engine more. Or want to :D

Mornin' hops!

New Roadkill episode out on motortrendondemand.com. And it's a good one. Just teasin'. :D

Going to buy new exhaust ducting now. With a temporary plug in the transmission speedo hole, I'll be able to trun some more this afternoon. Getting a vacuum gauge too so I can adjust the idle. I hope.

I was looking at the pics of that. If you just take a few pieces of metal ducting and slip it over the tailpipes you should be ok. Looks like the way you had it clamped behind the mufflers was the problem. I do have a spedo housing, but the only gear I have that is close is a 31 tooth if needed.

A vacuum gauge is a great thing to have in the car. KK found me a vintage one at a swap meet and I use it all the time.

Morning Keith, watch the fog this morning! Really bad here can just see the glow of the shops light.

Morning Keith, watch the fog this morning! Really bad here can just see the glow of the shops light.

So you've finally seen the light... And it's only a dim glow. Lol

Dont think the fog is too bad here. Sometimes hit it right as I get t work. Seems to just lay heavy in that area.

Well Jeggs did the right thing, sending me the kickdown lever, line fittings, got a free mopar t shirt and a $25 gift certificate and a one year warrantee.

Well Jeggs did the right thing, sending me the kickdown lever, line fittings, got a free mopar t shirt and a $25 gift certificate and a one year warrantee.

Cool, are you going to put it in now? Or pull everthing and do the bay and 'final' install? Any mor adds or mods bafore you pull it all out?

Just the drive shaft loop I want to change around and the tracklock and gears.. I want to pull the rear and do the install instead of on my back. Trying to talk dean into letting me use his lift for a few hours and his trans jack also. I have the cobalt clutch to do first. The only thing on the tranny is switch the pan to my deep one with the temp sensor in it.

Cool, are you going to put it in now? Or pull everthing and do the bay and 'final' install? Any mor adds or mods bafore you pull it all out?

Might be time to do the bay but really have a lot to do on the house. I should have listened to Mitch and did it originally, but then again there were a lot of things I mounted and then moved in the bay. I still want to do the pop up scoops on the spare hood so that might be the time to do it and shoot paint on both at the same time. I am really considering putting the battery in the trunk to free up some room up there also.

Well, one of us has to drive to work now, so unless you're going...lol. Catch ya later.

Might be time to do the bay but really have a lot to do on the house. I should have listened to Mitch and did it originally, but then again there were a lot of things I mounted and then moved in the bay. I still want to do the pop up scoops on the spare hood so that might be the time to do it and shoot paint on both at the same time. I am really considering putting the battery in the trunk to free up some room up there also.

I think it was a good choice to make at least most of the changes first.

Ok, looks like my windshield is clear now. See ya.

-
Back