Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good to see you up, guys!

Just came back from a wonderful run around a lake nearby. Got a call from Ulf (65Dartcharger) in the middle of it. I'm hoping he called to tell me he has a transmission yoke for me. Better call him up right away!

Good morning :glasses7: I wonder if he got it from the states on his visit, Hope he can fix you up :cheers:

Just talked to him now. I didn't know he won the grand slam in Chicago! Impressive to say the least.

Just talked to him now. I didn't know he won the grand slam in Chicago! Impressive to say the least.
Oh yea ! He won it for sure :color: Did he have your slip joint you needed ? :glasses7:

He didn't know yet. He just called to chat about my engine. He said he'd look around and call me later this week. I'm not in any real hurry, There's plenty to do before I need the drive shaft.

He gave me a tip on a youtube video of him and his car from Chicago:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozdw2ePjdsw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozdw2ePjdsw[/ame]

Wow. This just popped up on my Facebook. Maybe something for Rani to glance at:
12311208_852762318176090_2487995746103128497_n.jpg

I Used to know a few of the survivors they have passed since. I was stationed there for 5 years, it is still a vivid memory to the older locals. I take it seriously.

Any one know if a steel fuel pump to 1bbl carb line is the same in a 65 and a 74 slanty?

Any one know if a steel fuel pump to 1bbl carb line is the same in a 65 and a 74 slanty?

Even if it changed, don't see why it wouldnt work. If anything, the short piece from the filter to carb may be different if the inlet moved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 74
Did you guys do your FABO Secret Santa shopping yet? Just got all the tracking numbers for mine, hopefully they'll be here by Friday so I can ship it Saturday.

Really cannot afford it this year! Bah Humbug I hat this time of year!!!!!!

Did you guys do your FABO Secret Santa shopping yet? Just got all the tracking numbers for mine, hopefully they'll be here by Friday so I can ship it Saturday.

Got mine ready to ship out, just waiting to find the right size box for it.

Really cannot afford it this year! Bah Humbug I hat this time of year!!!!!!

At least you didn't sign up, then go MIA for the actually gift sending. Used to have a ton of people do that BS over on the Eclipse forums. Really ruined the holiday for some.

OK just Got off the phone with Jeggs, they are sending a new kick down lever and fitting right away and documented the way I received the transmission. Yippee!

Wow. This just popped up on my Facebook. Maybe something for Rani to glance at:
12311208_852762318176090_2487995746103128497_n.jpg

Was that an actual Chrysler made vehicle? Ive seen other cars that I assumed were custom and later found they were 'non- US market'
I think Rani might like the General behind it. lol

Was that an actual Chrysler made vehicle? Ive seen other cars that I assumed were custom and later found they were 'non- US market'
I think Rani might like the General behind it. lol

I saw some comments saying it is a custom build. Awful if you ask me. :D

Good morning, btw.

-
Back