Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was close to 50° here yesterday. I got my glow plugs and harness done on my tool truck yesterday as well as some holiday decorating outside.

BRRR, my beer is frozen out there! LOL 28 it said on the heater when I started it.

For George H, Thanks they are to cool!

Attachments

• DSC00248.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC00249.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 130
Good morning, dang it's almost afternoon. Stayed up late decorating Christmas tree then kept waking up. Guess I'm excited to be attending a big Marine graduation bash down at Parris Island later this week, then heading to visit family in FL next weekend.

Christmas tree is getting the Peacock theme again (yeah guys I know haha) I don't remember it being as much work last year.

I need to finish a spark plug change on the Magnum today. Had to pull the intake plenum to get to them. Needed a few things to finish and didn't have another vehicle to run for parts till later in evening. Anybody familiar with this... Had foam under plastic plenum. It was half goo and half dust. I cleaned it all off, but wondmering how important it is, cause have nothing good to replace it with. Read some other forums- some say its for heat, other say sound.

Back together, runs, no codes. :blob:

Didn't put any foam in. Had it almost together and realized the pcv valve was still out. Worked out though, there is a little flange on bottom of egr tube I could not get to to tighten with the plenum on. Got that second time off. Had a heck of a time puting a new air filter in. The rubber edge got in the way of the cover. Took a lot of persuasion to get it closed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 121
College Towns on a Saturday Night
A comprehensive summary of my Saturday Night

By: Ty

Plain and simple, I'm 21, but frat kids are childish.

We have a local college town that me and a couple buddies like to go down, get a drink, walk around, go to a hookah bar, just stuff like that. Anyways, last night, we were down there walking around at 1AM. 1AM is the best time to be down there, everything is hilarious, you hear frat dudes yelling random ****, girls always seem to be upset from drinking to much, then you have a couple ragers going on, and every so ofter a police dui stop or a fight breaks out. Anyways, it's the perfect time to nebshit, and that's what we do.

It started with us standing around staring at a few kids being carried by EMTs for what I presume to be alcohol poisoning. Then some girls yelling at their boy friends, followed by boy friends fighting the guy who banged their girl friend. But the best part of the night was the kid who bumped my buddy.

To preface, both him and I walk around with just that "expressionless" stare, all black, just generally look like we don't care, just because that's how we are. We're not hot headed, but we are jack asses and even worse when someone is a jackass to us. So we're waiting to cross the street, and this guy, maybe 130lbs, 5'1-ish, comes bolting around the corner, on the phone, doing that kind of "leaned forward "on a mission stomp". We were waiting for a cross walk and this guy cuts my buddy off and brushes shoulders while yelling on his phone. Would of been fine, except he doubles back to us with a "Watch your fuckin' self, I'm walkin here" or something like that. Almost immediately, my buddy and I started cracking, and he replied "Walkin' like you're on a mission to get your teeth kicked in." And in our true jack *** fashion we begin to roast the hell out of this kid.

For those who don't know, via Urban Dictionary:
Roast (v.) - To humorously mock or humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback.

We both just laid into this kid, tons of people cracking up, the whole corner is howling at how bad this little dude is getting destroyed. You could tell he's getting pissed, balls his fist, but then decided he probably didn't want to find out if he would be stepping into a 1 on 1, or 2 on 1 fight and turned and left.

We're assholes, but we have more to lose than some trust fund kid who can't watch where he's walkin'.

Dude probably cried him self to sleep that night. :lol:

Ty...that brings back memories (of 2 weeks ago) No just kidding...it was way back I was in the same situation next thing I know the others standing around are his buddies...well to end it all.... I now have a summary charge on my record for instigating a riot. Keep this in mind it was a small town and back during the race riots in the 60's 70's

During the race riots in the 60's 70's

Back when I was deep into the local punk scene 3 years ago, there used to be a biker gang who would show up to shows, all the jackets said things like:

"RaceXRiot"
"Kill your local racist"
"Hang a local rapist"
"Support local bastards"
"Urban Police Force"
"I don't **** with cops, but cops mess with me"
A bunch of nazi swastikas crossed out

Dudes had a tough exterior, but probably some of the nicest guys I met.
I'm pretty sure the gang they were in was just listed on FBI's list after a violent riot broke out between them and a hardcore crew in Boston.

Good morning Mitch, looks like a nice day here today,,Sunshine and the high of 56 degrees for our Monday morning

Yup, I'm gonna get a hunt in this morning, then work on the GTS for a while.

Sounds like a great day, deer are moving here around 2am and 11pm, my trail cam sure saves me allot of time spent in the deer wood's.
Good luck this morning Mitch !!

-
Back