Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nothing so far. It is over the 440 exhaust and that gets hot! I really like it. The dynamat I tried has a hard time sticking to paint unless it is absolutely clean. This does not. I will not use any thing else any more.

So you did the floors and doors?

floors, behind the seat, shoved a piece of r-? foam board insulation between the roof and headliner and new plastic on the drivers side door. Did not have the pass apart yet. I was thinking about spray foam in the post that goes up behind the seat, that big cavity but it does not seem to need it. Really quieted it down. Have to put the spare back though the tire "hanger" makes some noise banging around! LOL

That's what I need to do. I want to put a new throw out bearing in and was thinking new clutch. It chatters when you first pull out.

That's what I need to do. I want to put a new throw out bearing in and was thinking new clutch. It chatters when you first pull out.

Might as well it will be apart. Rock auto has some decent prices on kits. Got another one for the cobalt for under 200. Clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing (hydraulic)

I need to finish a spark plug change on the Magnum today. Had to pull the intake plenum to get to them. Needed a few things to finish and didn't have another vehicle to run for parts till later in evening. Anybody familiar with this... Had foam under plastic plenum. It was half goo and half dust. I cleaned it all off, but wondering how important it is, cause have nothing good to replace it with. Read some other forums- some say its for heat, other say sound.

Man it is cold here, getting 26 on the thermos outside. I am with Keith, it needs to warm up before I get going today!

I think as I was thinking about insulating I thought I could do it when I pull the transmission to put in the TO Bearing...

I need to finish a spark plug change on the Magnum today. Had to pull the intake plenum to get to them. Needed a few things to finish and didn't have another vehicle to run for parts till later in evening. Anybody familiar with this... Had foam under plastic plenum. It was half goo and half dust. I cleaned it all off, but wondering how important it is, cause have nothing good to replace it with. Read some other forums- some say its for heat, other say sound.

Probably dirt I would think. Ask Mitch he is prob familiar with it. Hey Flex Seal!

Morning Mike
Tike just ran a kit on a 86 d150 with a 318, under 100. Two different sizes though. 10.5 and 11"

Rock auto. I might have a discount code if I did not delete it. How do you know what size disk without taking it apart?

Is there any need for more of a clutch if the engine is a little more than stock?

Is there any need for more of a clutch if the engine is a little more than stock?

I would not thinks so. If you need door seals they had a few sets left. The ones I got fit fantastic. Which truck by the way? and the discount code expired.

Found the same thing under my 5.7 motor. I read it was for heat. Mine is still in good shape. Year one sells replacement.

Morning Ray
Well now might be the time to pull the truck into the garage and start up the fossil fuel heater. BRRRRR!

Hi everyone.

I'm up. Have to go to my friend Doug's later so he can replace my fuel filter on the Buick. I tried to a few months ago, but it's leaking now. I'll let him take care of it as he's better with the newer cars than I am...

-
Back