Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lost my router there for a while. Must be too far away from it. I'm hunting from the window of the garage apt., in the heat, online, smokin a cigar. Overlooks my 3ac and the 25 behind me. Seen em comin through here lately.

Lost my router there for a while. Must be too far away from it. I'm hunting from the window of the garage apt., in the heat, online, smokin a cigar. Overlooks my 3ac and the 25 behind me. Seen em comin through here lately.

That's the way to do it Mitch!

Pfft! Hunting in the lap of luxury lol

A warm gun and a shooting lane to watch is the only thing you did not post.... CHOOT'em Mitch!! Choot'em Choot'em !!

Good day to yea sir :glasses7:

My BIL pissed me off real bad yesterday at the farm, hunting. He keeps movin from place to place. Yesterday evening he walks right past where he knew I was at and gets in a ladder stand 50 yds from me. Then he shoots a 40 lb baby. We had it out. Almost came to blows. He is constantly F'n someones hunt up.

My BIL pissed me off real bad yesterday at the farm, hunting. He keeps movin from place to place. Yesterday evening he walks right past where he knew I was at and gets in a ladder stand 50 yds from me. Then he shoots a 40 lb baby. We had it out. Almost came to blows. He is constantly F'n someones hunt up.

I hate that crap. My neighbors nephew hunts next door and him and Ron almost came to blows over my old deer stand in there. I told them both they can use it since I do not any more. Then sat the nephew comes out with a real small 4 pt. He said he thought it was bigger! I would not screw with Ron he is a big guy.

I hate that crap. My neighbors nephew hunts next door and him and Ron almost came to blows over my old deer stand in there. I told them both they can use it since I do not any more. Then sat the nephew comes out with a real small 4 pt. He said he thought it was bigger!

My BIL and his buddy have already killed 4 deer less than 70 lbs over there. No matter what I tell them, I can't make them understand why thats not good. They are both Goofballs. Really pisses me off. They all want to hunt there, but none of them help keep the farm cut down. I do it all every year for the last 20

My BIL and his buddy have already killed 4 deer less than 70 lbs over there. No matter what I tell them, I can't make them understand why thats not good. They are both Goofballs. Really pisses me off. They all want to hunt there, but none of them help keep the farm cut down. I do it all every year for the last 20

Report them when they drive away with the deer? That would end it but start some other crap.

I have seen you work the farm in your post's and I would be on the phone in a new york min!!
This would be the last time ! I am sure they have cell phones ! Text them and say ,, What the hell do you think I am doing here !! No respect !! .. ok ! I got that off my mind :D

I have seen you work the farm in your post's and I would be on the phone in a new york min!!
This would be the last time ! I am sure they have cell phones ! Text them and say ,, What the hell do you think I am doing here !! No respect !! .. ok ! I got that off my mind :D

All they think of is themselves. No concern for anyone else. My BIL is so fat and out of shape, that he brings his buddy, whom is not family, there to hunt, because the BIL can not or will not drag his own deer and gut it. Then his buddy cuts them up, gives BIL half and makes jerky from the rest of it. And SELL's it at his job. Supposed to be only family members hunting the farm. 75ac owned by my Wifes mother and her three sisters

All they think of is themselves. No concern for anyone else. My BIL is so fat and out of shape, that he brings his buddy, whom is not family, there to hunt, because the BIL can not or will not drag his own deer and gut it. Then his buddy cuts them up, gives BIL half and makes jerky from the rest of it. And SELL's it at his job. Supposed to be only family members hunting the farm. 75ac owned by my Wifes mother and her three sisters

Bad situation for sure. Does your mother in law know about it?

Shame, but that about as big a deer you see around here anymore.

Morning everyone,

I don't hunt so I was trying to guess what BIL meant, then realized that it's probably 'Brother In Law'... I just woke up.

Hey those ladder bars look really good. I have to thank you again. You do not notice them when it is on the ground.

Bad situation for sure. Does your mother in law know about it?

Sure she does. That's her only son. That's the excuse to bring his buddy to hunt ' so his buddy can drag and field dress. I say, if you are not physically able to do these things, Stay Out, Don't Hunt

Rant over. I'll give it another hour up here, and then get to work on the GTS.

I put up game camera's, put out corn and feed, set up a good ground blind and hunt, I ain't fat and lazy but can't drag a big deer out (Bones/Cancer) but I do track them and field dress them myself, I call my son or friend to come drag it home then Creed and I skin it, let it hang in a cool shop over night ( 39 degrees ) then I quarter it up and put it on ice for a couple days to bleed out, I cut it up and vacuum pack the meet and seems I give 30% of it away to a couple disable friends... some folks just don't give a dayumm !

Sure she does. That's her only son. That's the excuse to bring his buddy to hunt ' so his buddy can drag and field dress. I say, if you are not physically able to do these things, Stay Out, Don't Hunt

That's why I stopped. Got a freezer full of venison though Stan Hit a 6pt and Danny got one also! Harley got the antlers to chew!

-
Back