Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey TMM! Corny kegs are the way to go. You can get the tank filled usually at a welding gas supplier.

For you anytime. I can wip you up some steak and eggs. Take about 30 minutes.

Yesterdays breakfast @ Cottonwood Canyon. (coffeeshop and sandwich/restaraunt)

Attachments

• 20151212_112658.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 20151212_104905.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 82
Morning! A cold one here in Sweden. Mild air pushing in later today, though. Sucks to not have a proper winter.

Assault case. I had to evict my Garage Apt tenant. He took a swing at me, hitting me in the jaw. That was a mistake. I don't think legally , I can show you the after picture of him.

Sounds like self defense to me. No pic it might hurt the case. Hope you had a witness. That sucks big time.

No witnesses . His word against mine. They will drop both cases today due to lack of evidence. Maybe E mail you a pic , after today

Yeah I would not post it the way it is today. Good luck with it, should be interesting. Did the cops do a report?

Well Stan just called and want me to go to a pick and pull with him this morning. I did not even know there was one around here.

Hi guys.

We're sitting at 57° and wet. It rained most of the night...

Good luck in court today Mitch... Now remember, when he came after you, you just put up your fist in defense of yourself and he kept hitting his head on it.... :violent1:

He really hurt your fist.... Ouch!!! :color:

-
Back