Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Karl, Ters. I'm not worried at all about the outcome. Basically no evidence. I do have some witnesses as to his state of mind and demeanor on that day however. I'll be fine.

Any one looking for a part while I am at the junkyard, no Idea what is there, first time going to this one.

I need a set of shift linkages and brackets for a 71 Valiant with a sb & 727 with column shift.

I need the Z-bar, both linkage rods, the bracket for the trans, and all clips...

Just found out that they are different from the 904 set-up.... #-o :banghead:

I'm going to stand outside for a while, so if anyone asks, I'm outstanding....

I will look, Want me to pick it up? and around what it will cost no idea. Soo the rods z bar and do you need the shifter lever also?

Know what since being retired the only day I keep track of is Sunday when they do not sell beer near me! LMAO

I will look, Want me to pick it up? and around what it will cost no idea. Soo the rods z bar and do you need the shifter lever also?

Whatever you can grab.

Most linkages that I see go for around $60 (sometimes with or without the kickdown)....

Hello Mike. How are you?

Still kicking Karl, stress test tomorrow and I hope to pass it with flying colors :cheers:
My crook of an older brother had 5 stents put in a couple months ago so I told my doc I think I need to have one (all my idea) so I can stay on top of my game :glasses7:

Missouri line is about 18 miles away for that sunday fix here, and a bunch cheaper :glasses7:

On my trips back from Detroit, I sometimes stop at the Shell station just inside Michigan from Indiana. I remember one trip back where some people from Indiana came over to get some beer on Sunday as they sell it after 12:00 PM. (If they sell it before noon, nobody shows up for church)....

On my trips back from Detroit, I sometimes stop at the Shell station just inside Michigan from Indiana. I remember one trip back where some people from Indiana came over to get some beer on Sunday as they sell it after 12:00 PM. (If they sell it before noon, nobody shows up for church)....
Here in my county we have what they call the green law :glasses7: or is it the blue law #-o ... can't sell it on Sunday, can't by beer till 12.00 on sunday in Missouri :glasses7:

Still kicking Karl, stress test tomorrow and I hope to pass it with flying colors :cheers:
My crook of an older brother had 5 stents put in a couple months ago so I told my doc I think I need to have one (all my idea) so I can stay on top of my game :glasses7:

I was ok with my last stress test until my knee gave out. I'm not a runner! I passed though. You'll do fine Mike. You're a tough guy and have a big heart!

-
Back