Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wondered why I hadn't heard from him in a while. I will get in touch with him

Yes it is and I have a full day of activities. And none of it has to do with cars!

LOL Looks like Clothes Dryer Tubing . Nice fabrication

Thanks but I managed to hide one of the bends in the darkness under the car. I only bought two bends when I (knew I) needed three. Had to use a plastic 105 mm bend and tape it in place. The rest is 100 mm air ducts, very likely what you would use to vent your clothes dryer. :D

Wasted about $60 trying to get the flexible tubing to work. The exhaust pressure puffs kept ripping it apart. :protest:

Good morning all. Late night, got home from Jersey after 1am. Went to hear my daughter at Princeton University Chapel. Westminster Choir College Christmas performance of 'Readings and Carols'

Attachments

• image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 86
morning zkx14.. and Ray I brew all kinds.. most times lighter beers and ale in summer and the darker ones in winter... I'm enjoying a German altale right now and brewed an English brown ale yesterday. I have been bottling for 20 years and now going to a keg in the beer fridge. I have a co2 cylinder so far ( having a hard time getting it filled) and hope to get corny kegs and regulator by Christmas

-
Back