Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here
20180428_073805.jpg
ya go Hoppy

She is getting good at it smoked out a few the other day then she finds more! Hate them dam things.

She is getting good at it smoked out a few the other day then she finds more! Hate them dam things.

My dad had a plugged up drain pipe in the culvert that goes under the driveway... He was going to call roto-rooter to clear it out... Then one day he saw a ground hog around there and the next time it rained, the drain pipe was flowing properly...

The dam thing burrowed out his pipe for him and saved him from calling the roto-rooter guy....

Yup some guys still use them they say it ages better. You can get them around a few cents a piece on e bay in quantity last time I looked.

My dad had a plugged up drain pipe in the culvert that goes under the driveway... He was going to call roto-rooter to clear it out... Then one day he saw a ground hog around there and the next time it rained, the drain pipe was flowing properly...

The dam thing burrowed out his pipe for him and saved him from calling the roto-rooter guy....
That's funny. Once in a while things work out....

Talk about wildlife, I laughed my azz off yesterday. I put a Slinky on the bird feeder post to keep the squirrels out. Mr. Squirrel jumps up, slides down, jumps up, slides down. He must have done it a dozen times before he gave up!

-
Back