Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I used to launch them with a clay thrower into the pond pretty funny, but this is a ingenious use of a airbag!

Might have to set that up again when the dock is back in, Really funny when there is three feet of snow on the frozen pond!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not to many here any more Harley goes nuts on them she actually jumped out the car window one day after one!

My current dog can't catch them, but likes to chase them... I keep telling him not to bark right away and warn them... He needs the element of surprise....

My dad's favorite dog, Captain, was quick and caught 19 squirrels and 2 chip monks for a career total of 21 confirmed kills... He's a quadruple ace....

My last dog I lost count of the kills, squirrels, raccoons, possums even cleared the ponds of muskrats! the best was she came home with a piece of antler in her side and a deer head! She was a feral beast that one starting to see that in Harley now starting.

It's the weekend, switch to alcohol.... :D

How about a "cold brew" does that count? Wifey made this and since we didn't set up the coffee last night that's what I'm having!!

IMG_3958.jpg

-
Back