Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang, I made waffles and bacon for supper last night. What should I have for breakfast?
Tastes like chicken!
That's why I didn't say waffles... But did suggest some alternatives to use syrup.... :D
Sorry, out of syrup. Used it up last night.
Had some awesome chicken and waffles last weekend while we were in New Jersey. Chicken strips over Belgian waffles with cranberries and crumbled bacon over everything. Served with sausage gravy instead of syrup. Mmmm

Good Morning

3f82fe557c0c161a18f50b704a5d62f7.jpg

I should probably get my rear in gear and mow some grass. Have work this evening (gonna rain later anyway) and busy most of tomorrow. Might need a baler if I don't get at it till Monday...

Nice! Better not sit too long or he'll need a tow truck. LOL. I would guess it has powered lift/lower. See them at car shows sitting on the ground like that...
Air bagged

I hope Tim got through the desert early yesterday on his way to Vegas, looks like it got a little breezy out there later in the day. The wind chimes are already at it here, not a good sign this early in the day. I'm glad the race track is well sheltered from the wind. Sprint Cars tonight :thumbsup: and those horizontally challenged open wheeled race cars too :thumbsup:.

Good Afternoon! I got a chuckle when reading this one.

"How do remember anything when your drinking, especially rum? I don't drink to forget...it just turns out that way. After a while, forget my youth, I can't remember my name...and if it's rum in the glass, I spend the next few hours believing I'm Captain Jack Sparrow! or so I'm told."

That's one thing I'm not very often is thirsty. In fact usually borderline dehydrated. I bet my joints would feel better if I would drink more water. Coffee and alcohol don't thelp that at all.

-
Back