Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Big day for Sparky...he graduated from his training school with honors :)

469678D6-3F63-4B6A-A074-DA07415DEEF5.jpeg

Walked in the Luxor, and out Mandalay bay an hour later. Place is huge!!

That's one thing I'm not very often is thirsty. In fact usually borderline dehydrated. I bet my joints would feel better if I would drink more water. Coffee and alcohol don't thelp that at all.
Last I heard that was a bit of an exageration. It's still liquid, and its not net loss. In fact the only thing we were warned against for wildfire training was drinking straight gatorade or similar. Anything high in eletrolytes etc we were told to cut with water 50/50 or more.

Put up 5 48” led lights in shop. Wow! Should have done it sooner.
My other garage is next.

One of my all time favorites. Wild strawberries are good too
Blueberries are the best though...

Well, I got the lawn fertilizer down just in time for the rain to move in. It’s supposed to be a light rain of less than 0.25” starting in about 2 hours.

What'd ya put down? Some 16-8-8? 20-4-8?

Come on! Spill it!
Scott’s turf builder 32-0-4. The lawn is totally nitrogen starved since there was no top soil put down when they first seeded the lawn after the house was built. Figured I would start with this for a year. 2 applications before Summer and another 2 in the fall.

Scott’s turf builder 32-0-4. The lawn is totally nitrogen starved since there was no top soil put down when they first seeded the lawn after the house was built. Figured I would start with this for a year. 2 applications before Summer and another 2 in the fall.
Just take note of how much of the Nitrogen is Ureaform vs Ammoniacal.. Get as nuch Urea as you can find

-
Back