Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Silverseal...
19224 Allen Rd., P.O. Box 1050
Trenton, MI 48183
Phone 734-479-2255

They sell new ones... I got one for the ex's 65 Dart shipped to my door for just under $200 and it arrived in three days (they said they were back ordered and would ship from vendor)...

It's better to get a new one as most of the old ones have those characteristic cracks...
Or send it's to me and I'll weld it's for you no charge. Just pay the ride

Have a great day. Being told its time to go, breakfast, and then chasing the little white ball.

dea690b5133da8769cb8a36005c52950.jpg

Some days you just have to push people.

View attachment 1715170360

That reminds me of a time when my oldest son was around 4... One of my college buddies threw a party in the summer and invited a bunch of us... He had a kiddy pool with a water hose hook up and a slide... One of my other college buddies had his daughters there and one of them was sitting on the slide and wouldn't go down, so my son was waiting and he gave her a little push on the tush with his hand to get her moving so he could have a turn...

She turned around and told my son, "Get your hand off my butt!" :mad:

Her dad proudly replied, "That's my girl".... For her telling him to take his hand off her butt... :D

To which I proudly returned with, "That's my boy!!!" For him putting his hand on her butt.... :p :D

Silverseal...
19224 Allen Rd., P.O. Box 1050
Trenton, MI 48183
Phone 734-479-2255

They sell new ones... I got one for the ex's 65 Dart shipped to my door for just under $200 and it arrived in three days (they said they were back ordered and would ship from vendor)...

It's better to get a new one as most of the old ones have those characteristic cracks...

I kinda suspected most of the old would also be cracked. And if not, would probably be stressed to the point of cracking with the least little pressure. Thanks for the tip.. I will give them a call maybe tomorrow and see what they say.

That reminds me of a time when my oldest son was around 4... One of my college buddies threw a party in the summer and invited a bunch of us... He had a kiddy pool with a water hose hook up and a slide... One of my other college buddies had his daughters there and one of them was sitting on the slide and wouldn't go down, so my son was waiting and he gave her a little push on the tush with his hand to get her moving so he could have a turn...

She turned around and told my son, "Get your hand off my butt!" :mad:

Her dad proudly replied, "That's my girl".... For her telling him to take his hand off her butt... :D

To which I proudly returned with, "That's my boy!!!" For him putting his hand on her butt.... :p :D

If his name was Donald he would have grabbed her someplace else when she turned around.:thumbsup:

I kinda suspected most of the old would also be cracked. And if not, would probably be stressed to the point of cracking with the least little pressure. Thanks for the tip.. I will give them a call maybe tomorrow and see what they say.[/QUOTE
]
Easy enough to weld.

Well, I'm back from shopping... Went nuts lots of meat on sale so I stocked up....

They had ribs 33% off, and while looking I saw some at $6 and some around the same size at $9 per slab... So I wanted to make sure that they were not overpriced and it turned out that on the two $6 ones were only marked for 3 lb package and weighed close to 5 lbs ---> Score!!!! :thumbsup:

The ones that were marked $6 were incorrectly marked for 3 lbs instead of 5 lbs... So I went back to look for any more under marked ones and I had the last two.... :D

I put ribs in the crock pot this morning 9am with sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce. They are starting to smell good!

Wow it is cold out today.
Guys came got some of the yard cleaned up. All the food and beer are finished.
Packed up something to ship to a member here.
Waterfall is running and filters cleaned but still need to be rebuilt.
I'm done for the day.

Well at least the filters got cleaned and the water is flowing again.
Just to damn cold.
And to think I used to go in there every January and take a dip.

20180429_152725.jpg

-
Back