Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm back and looks like more stuff to do. Talking at coffee mentioned next weekend we were going to a car show and pulling the car. I have an enclosed trailer I bought this winter 4 years old with 6000 miles on it. Anyway I was asked when the last time the wheel bearings were packed. Heck I didn't know, texted the previous owner and he said he never did it. Guess I'll have it done this week, just to be safe before we head down the road.

I'm back and looks like more stuff to do. Talking at coffee mentioned next weekend we were going to a car show and pulling the car. I have an enclosed trailer I bought this winter 4 years old with 6000 miles on it. Anyway I was asked when the last time the wheel bearings were packed. Heck I didn't know, texted the previous owner and he said he never did it. Guess I'll have it done this week, just to be safe before we head down the road.

Good idea.

Ya in Kansas it doesn't take long to be in the middle of nowhere. I don't want to be there at 70-75 mph and have a wheel lock up, or worse fall off.

I'm looking for an exhaust manifold for my /6. Cleaned up mine a bit in prep for replacing the gaskets and it looks like it is cracked in 2 places... blah!!!!

Ya in Kansas it doesn't take long to be in the middle of nowhere. I don't want to be there at 70-75 mph and have a wheel lock up, or worse fall off.
Yep and it usually ruins the axle. $$$$$$

I'm looking for an exhaust manifold for my /6. Cleaned up mine a bit in prep for replacing the gaskets and it looks like it is cracked in 2 places... blah!!!!
They are pretty heavy to ship. Hopefully you can find one close to home. I wonder if Hoppy sold his?

Took mine off a couple months ago to clean up and paint. On the bottom side we found one was cracked and someone had tried to repair it with a lead weld. Well that doesn't work. I was lucky and found a guy, through a friend in the know who happened to have a single for a 383. You might check here in the parts forum, might be one there??

Took mine off a couple months ago to clean up and paint. On the bottom side we found one was cracked and someone had tried to repair it with a lead weld. Well that doesn't work. I was lucky and found a guy, through a friend in the know who happened to have a single for a 383. You might check here in the parts forum, might be one there??

Yep, I am def gonna keep looking there.. cya!

You're back?

harry.jpg

I'm back.. Just made a plate of food...Out in the shop, goofin off...

Hey did you ever figure out where your staying at MOPARS in the Park?? I think we're the only two here going??

I'm back.. Just made a plate of food...Out in the shop, goofin off...
And what is on thus plate you made from food.

I had a few people over this morning to reset the rocks on the waterfall, and help get rid of debris in the yard. Well after breakfast and a few beers to start. One guy falls in with the fish.

Everyone was laughing to hard to pull him out.
Guess not much is going
to get done today.

Have a great day. Being told its time to go, breakfast, and then chasing the little white ball.

So, called the guy with the 318/trans for sale. Turns out its my buddy’s father in law. Went from apprehensive to friendly, its still in the car, after i pay for it, he’s going to pull it and deliver it to me. :thumbsup:

-
Back