Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all, yard work on the hill all day yesterday.. On a side note, my lawn mower is at the bottom of the hill, started driving it back up the hill and ran her out of gas!! thats one way to get all of the older gas (water) out of it's system from winter storage :lol:

Good morning all, yard work on the hill all day yesterday.. On a side note, my lawn mower is at the bottom of the hill, started driving it back up the hill and ran her out of gas!! thats one way to get all of the older gas (water) out of it's system from winter storage :lol:
LOL almost did that with the diesel tractor on Sat, not good hate to prime them!

Now that the sun is coming up early people are forgetting to drive apparently. Traffic was heavy in Cincinnati.
It's everywhere from sun up to sun down here in the Natural state :BangHead: Good morning doogie :thumbsup:

Hahahahhaha... fine fine... Hey Good Morning. Mike, want some sausage gravy and biscuits???? hehehheheheh
Yes I do, I will be there in 15 minutes , have you shot your dog yet, get that dun so I can make it to the front door please

I'll be going sometime this morning to my daughter's to help her plant stuff. And probably help build the boxes to plant in also lol.

One thing about living in PA compared to Long Island or Cali people drive normal here and if you break down more than one person offers to help! Hell one day we were out black powder deer hunting and we got totally lost in the woods since it got dark fast. Well found a road and just started walking, here comes a truck and the guy asked how we did we told him we are lost, we just jumped in the truck and he drove us home, guns are a norm here also! Have to love PA!

Morning all. I didn't want to wake up but the phone rang. It was a fax call. Wrong number! Dang, and I was sleeping real good.

One thing about living in PA compared to Long Island or Cali people drive normal here and if you break down more than one person offers to help! Hell one day we were out black powder deer hunting and we got totally lost in the woods since it got dark fast. Well found a road and just started walking, here comes a truck and the guy asked how we did we told him we are lost, we just jumped in the truck and he drove us home, guns are a norm here also! Have to love PA!

Ohio is kinda like that... except for Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Morgan County, Toledo... ok, Ohio is NOT like that hahahahahha Just this part of Ohio :D

I was in the middle of a crazy dream. The central controller went out of the garage door opener system at the dealership and all the doors would open in about a second from pushing the buttons. Everything was in fast motion! Crazy!:wtf::wtf::wtf:

-
Back