Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One thing about living in PA compared to Long Island or Cali people drive normal here and if you break down more than one person offers to help! Hell one day we were out black powder deer hunting and we got totally lost in the woods since it got dark fast. Well found a road and just started walking, here comes a truck and the guy asked how we did we told him we are lost, we just jumped in the truck and he drove us home, guns are a norm here also! Have to love PA!
Sounds like Arkansas , same here , helpful and friendly

Nice to know places like that still exist. Hawaii was like that on the big island, Honolulu area no way grab your gun and wallet!

I was in the middle of a crazy dream. The central controller went out of the garage door opener system at the dealership and all the doors would open in about a second from pushing the buttons. Everything was in fast motion! Crazy!:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Sunshine makes us dream they have said, but seams like I dream more with cold cloudy days, , or maybe I just don't remember my dreams when I wake up knowing the sun will shine again today, driving the sweet wife to work, see y'all later

Cool just got that piece of molding I need for the tikey truck off of for trucks only saves me a junk yard run!

Late morning. Temp stayed up overnight and will drop later,followed with rain.
We need rain.
Guess i need to get stuff straightend out,with the other engine coming i need to be ready for it.

Late morning. Temp stayed up overnight and will drop later,followed with rain.
We need rain.
Guess i need to get stuff straightend out,with the other engine coming i need to be ready for it.
I hope we get some rain too. We haven't had a spring shower yet and the streets and parking lots still have salt from the last snowfall.

Stuffed full of Sun?
1/4 of it for sure! Then the pop is in there with a bad tank of gas, and the truck is ripped apart, back drivers side still open, engine ripped apart to do a rear seal and chain, then have to do new brake lines and if I get time re seal the steering box. Then paint a quick tape it and go job! Figure it will be good for a few years after this. Then going away for a few days mid week!

I out source that to Tike now!
IMG_0667.GIF

LOL

If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members

I really do think the world can use two of me like the doublemint twins of days of old!
64ef21a8a197d725be81e42051518840.gif
64ef21a8a197d725be81e42051518840.gif

Monday morning chuckle. (after looking at Hoppy's thong)

sleep.jpg

Last edited:
What to do first? I have a bunch of things I should do b/4 it rains. I need to back read and find the conversation between Dave and Ben about fertilizer and get some of that done today. It's supposed to be 70 and sunny.

-
Back