Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lies!!
:BangHead::BangHead::bs_flag::wtf:What do they mean the bands for my a904 transmission are obsolete??
Amazon.ca shows.$75 cdn plus 110 shipping.

Good evening folks!

Twas a delightful day, 2+ hr commute into the office, 4 hours driving to visit contract manufacturers and another hour drive home. I really don’t mind driving as long as the traffic is moving like it was in the middle of the day, but the 2 hrs in the morning to go 11 miles was a real pain.

Good evening folks!

Twas a delightful day, 2+ hr commute into the office, 4 hours driving to visit contract manufacturers and another hour drive home. I really don’t mind driving as long as the traffic is moving like it was in the middle of the day, but the 2 hrs in the morning to go 11 miles was a real pain.
Hey it's the idiot Dave!!!! from alien thread.....:lol:

Nice job guys. You made me look.
Considering some of the stuff posted about automotive technologies and history, not too surprising.
There's a reason I link so many my posts to reference sources.....

I actually added 3 from that thread. There are now 5 total on my list.
The well known I stopped reading his posts long ago. The other fella is OK, but the threads he started recently do reveal more than I wanted to know. I'm not posting in any of them. It was funny when someone was surprised that a person could be a believer and be very technically anal. I encountered that at my first engineering job. Several born agains, and also very good techs.
Reminds me of a funny story of Thomas Edison's bigotry.

Good evening folks!

Typical day. It never gets old. :poke:

The cold winter months are hard , Boxer's don't do well in the cold, but the HOT summer months are worse, Boxers don't do high temps good at all, so this time of year we can leave him in a big 20 X 16 kennel, but I would rather leave him in the house , no one can walk in and steal chit, my son's and one nephew can , it's a full time job to have good protection and a friend near by Like Buddy :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715171027

Eddie just got a Boxer.... :thumbsup:

Typical day. It never gets old. :poke:
Dumbass me took the oxy acet tanks to Scully without calling first to make sure they had prestolite type in stock. Of course they didn't. Have to go back Fri or Mon. Will call first! Traffic was just what you'ld expect on a day like today.

-
Back