Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Look what came in the mail this week...

The one from Steve in Canada....

DSC07218 B.JPG

DSC07220 B.JPG

And the Sun one that Hoppy posted the link to...

DSC07214 B.JPG

DSC07216 B.JPG

Almost wish I had a wall to hang these on really nice shape considering they were half way in the mud for years!
DSC02603.JPG
DSC02605.JPG
DSC02602.JPG

Our local ice cream shop was a popular place last night and it wasn't even that hot out yet....

The line was way out the door....

You should see it when it's over 80° or 90°....

They make their own ice cream in house, hand made.... The Plush Horse in Palos Park....

The Plush Horse

DSC07233 B.JPG

DSC07235 B.JPG

DSC07236 B.JPG

DSC07237 B.JPG

DSC07242 B.JPG

I looked and looked and finally found a nice seat of deluxe chrome mag wheels for my 67. They are hard to find.
A little touch up paint and someone would have a nice set of caps.

I looked and looked and finally found a nice seat of deluxe chrome mag wheels for 67. They are hard to find.
A little touch up paint and someone would have a nice set of caps.
Only a bit of curb rash on one of them to bad they are 13"

Raining here again this morning... don't think it actually quit since yesterday when it started. I may just work in the garden in the rain today if I can find some old garden gloves. Took mine to my daughter's and forgot them in her car. My new ones I just bought this year and were getting broke in!!!! Dang it :(

Actually think all the wiring is good on it except the engine harness. Would love to save that car but way to far gone.

Raining here again this morning... don't think it actually quit since yesterday when it started. I may just work in the garden in the rain today if I can find some old garden gloves. Took mine to my daughter's and forgot them in her car. My new ones I just bought this year and were getting broke in!!!! Dang it :(
Got any strawberries?

Guy I know is doing environmental clean up at a GM plant... has found about 10 of these so far. He doesn't know anyone doing a pontiac 51 or 52..

31936511_10217350002410605_8147263054514487296_n.jpg

-
Back