Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It may have something to do with all these tree's (Oak)

11012376_1016086941739985_2747051788768568987_n.jpg

It may have something to do with all these tree's (Oak)

View attachment 1715172722

We have many oak trees around here also....

In Detroit, we had more maples....

Do you know the difference between an oak leaf and a maple leaf???? ---> When they brown and fall off the trees in fall, if you crush them in your hand, the maple leaf will disintegrate into many pieces and the oak leaves tend to stay together when crumpled....

I'm gonna catch a quick nap before a buyer is supposed to come for the Jeep HVAC unit...

I told you there is one up here that will be for sale and in fairly nice shape. But needs yours for parts. It is tucked a way back in a garage and it will be some time before it will be out and for sale. The guy has 109 cars with titles. My eyes are on a 57 Plymouth 2 door with a hemi. But the cars are parked so close together that you can't get in to see them.
The guy that had the Duster I am stripping had 25-30 cars from what I know. Almost all are near scrap condition. Kwanzaa hut was packed full. one entire side was a line of Corvairs,

We put garden fence around the garden but haven't got it up yet. Redoing the garden, making it smaller this year. Too much to do to take care of it at the size it currently is.
Garden.jpg

We have many oak trees around here also....

In Detroit, we had more maples....

Do you know the difference between an oak leaf and a maple leaf???? ---> When they brown and fall off the trees in fall, if you crush them in your hand, the maple leaf will disintegrate into many pieces and the oak leaves tend to stay together when crumpled....
No, I did not know this, I do have a few American Maples here, but they are small in comparison to all the oak's , I have 25 percent Hickory, good for cooking as well as the oak

No, I did not know this, I do have a few American Maples here, but they are small in comparison to all the oak's , I have 25 percent Hickory, good for cooking as well as the oak

Have you ever listened to the lyrics for the Rush song "Trees"???? It's about oak and maple trees competing for the same sunlight....

I have a couple of Hickory trees.... I hate mowing the lawn around them after all of the nuts fall.... :BangHead:

I forgot all about this Krazy !!! must be the colorful drugs they had beck then to right a son about tree's fighting over sun light :lol:

Morning all...no one's mentioned coffee so a fresh pot it done, help yourself.
Karl he looks pissed you work him up for a pic.
The wife bought a bunch of flowers and plants yesterday, guess we are planting them this morning.
I helped, carried the cash and all the stuff to the truck.
Be careful how you say “ digging a hole for my wife”...someone may take it the wrong way

Have you ever listened to the lyrics for the Rush song "Trees"???? It's about oak and maple trees competing for the same sunlight....

I have a couple of Hickory trees.... I hate mowing the lawn around them after all of the nuts fall.... :BangHead:

I really dont know how to say this. I guess i never really listen to lyrics or actually process the lyrics.
Like hearing the same joke for 30 years and finally getting it...
Thanks.

I'm gonna catch a quick nap before a buyer is supposed to come for the Jeep HVAC unit...
Woa. That's awsome.
Been trying to get rid of the A/C system from my Barracuda for years. Just takes up space in a box.
Underdash unit - not official factory. My guess is it was done by the dealer..
Anyway, would love to find a new home for it

Mike, If you can print this, there's definately a small market for them. Sure a lot easier than changing the rooster comb in the transmission and running new wires.
I need help with the reverse lights.
and What actuates the reverse lights?
Sooner or later we will get a 3D scanner so we can duplicate pieces easily. Luke is just using software from the internet. He has gotten into a couple programs and changed dimensions to fit his needs. He's getting there!

Good morning, coffee time, my buddy Keith upstairs is tip-toeing so his lady can sleep in on a Sunday, the 7 children they have between them are all back in MN. I got back into playing Yahtzee last night, fun, it sure is a blessing when friends come visit this single man, all because of FABO, and Mopar.

-
Back