Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Woa. That's awsome.
Been trying to get rid of the A/C system from my Barracuda for years. Just takes up space in a box.
Underdash unit - not official factory. My guess is it was done by the dealer..
Anyway, would love to find a new home for it
Would be nice to find something like that up here. Would be nice to have in my dart.

I survived the flower bed planting. A total of 50 annual and perennials planted, watered, and mulched.

We live next to a heavily wooded area. While moving a couple rocks in the flower bed I came across a couple small gardner snakes. It happens often around the house, harmless unless your married to my wife. She hates snakes!! I'm not allowed to tease, or mention anything about snakes, snakes I see, snakes I might find in and around the house.

Well she's standing a couple feet away. I'm in the large flower bed, on my knees, moving her decorative rock. I see and grab the snakes yelling, NOT mentioning the forbidden "s" word..."don't look" and threw them out into the side yard. Wife sees them flying through the air and I'm punched....WTF did I do?? She recovered once I explained I was in the right and we finished. :D I'm still laughing at the expression on her face...it happened that quick.

I survived the flower bed planting. A total of 50 annual and perennials planted, watered, and mulched.

We live next to a heavily wooded area. While moving a couple rocks in the flower bed I came across a couple small gardner snakes. It happens often around the house, harmless unless your married to my wife. She hates snakes!! I'm not allowed to tease, or mention anything about snakes, snakes I see, snakes I might find in and around the house.

Well she's standing a couple feet away. I'm in the large flower bed, on my knees, moving her decorative rock. I see and grab the snakes yelling, NOT mentioning the forbidden "s" word..."don't look" and threw them out into the side yard. Wife sees them flying through the air and I'm punched....WTF did I do?? She recovered once I explained I was in the right and we finished. :D I'm still laughing at the expression on her face...it happened that quick.
Funny stuff...Are there really heavily wooded areas in Kansas?

Yes, wooded areas are pretty common in the Eastern half of the state.

The Western half is more the rolling prairie grasslands.

I always picture Kansas as flat prairie.. That's the side I've seen the most, I suppose.
It is you go be driving down I-70 at night and see the lights of the next little town 15 miles away. Too flat, and too windy for me.

It is you go be driving down I-70 at night and see the lights of the next little town 15 miles away. Too flat, and too windy for me.
That's how it is in West Texas. If your dog runs away, you can watch him for 3 days... It's so flat, dry, windy and treeless... I find it quite depressing.. The little woman likes it here tho..

Its mice with my wife.
She can almost levitate.all you have to say is “mouse”

Gray and dreary here today, so I spent some time playing with my digital crayons. This is the one Mopar I want more than any other...

916C31E2-1086-4A56-BD3B-AA8CAFF2AAEC.jpeg

Hey,Tim
Hey,Dave.
Long day. Trucks moved, pile of soy beans moved,wood pile gone and cleaned up.
Ran my power rake for a couple hours, tearing up my front lawn.
One easy appointment tomorrow,service.

19E41D99-10B5-4E6E-A777-CD54F5A73F7B.png

Want to bring my truck back to close to its original glory.

The dart sport i remember as a kid, had no back seat,and back was open. Upholstered in gold crush velvet, paint was dark brown and huge gold metal flake in the clear.
“Acapulco Gold” was the name.
Show car,but a driver.
I really liked that car.

-
Back